Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 27 Sep 21, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
disneymb
Earning More Ears

Booking two rooms though disneyholidays.co.uk/disneypackages.co.uk

Hi all - I'm planning a summer trip next year with some of my family, and we've been pricing up various options with different suppliers.

As we'll have five adults and two kids, we'll be looking for two rooms at a Disney hotel, but the Disney booking site (disneyholidays/disneypackages) doesn't seem to let us specify that we want two rooms, and only gives us very expensive two bedroom villa options at SSR, OKW, AKL etc. Every other site gives us the option of how many rooms we want and how many people in each room.

Am I missing something on the website or do we need to actually call them if we want to book two rooms on one booking? We've priced it up by looking at each room separately, but would want to book them together.

Thank you!
disneymb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

We have two rooms booked at ASMu for next year I just booked them separately online and then called to request connecting rooms and link the bookings.
I think you can call and get th to do it over the phone but I think they still get booked separately. If you book online you can benefit from top cashback or Quidco if your member.
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

You need to book them one at a time. It can’t be done on a single booking.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
disneymb
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by natanddaz View Post
We have two rooms booked at ASMu for next year I just booked them separately online and then called to request connecting rooms and link the bookings.
I think you can call and get th to do it over the phone but I think they still get booked separately. If you book online you can benefit from top cashback or Quidco if your member.
Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
You need to book them one at a time. It can’t be done on a single booking.
Thank you both. I'm so used to booking for just me and one other person, looking into it for a larger group is a whole new experience!
disneymb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 21, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Megamicrofish
Getting Excited

The only other issue is you cannot link the 2 rooms on the Disney app.
Rosen Inn International Drive May 2022
Rosen Inn Closest to Universal Sep 2022
Megamicrofish is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 21, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megamicrofish View Post
The only other issue is you cannot link the 2 rooms on the Disney app.
To the same person, yes. You can only be lead guest of one room at a time. The lead guest of the second room would need their own MDE account and you would link the room to that one.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 21, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We’ve booked two rooms, one for my sister and I and the other for our parents. My sister and I had already booked and were moving but I was able to book our parents room on the same call to move ours. They have different reference numbers and I had to make my Dad the lead for their room. Only our room shows on my MDE but I have permission to make changes for both bookings and the invoices come to me. We’ve linked up as friends and family on MDE so I can make all the reservations however buying magic bands had to be done separately on each account.

Hope that helps.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 21, 05:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Fairytale
Trying for More Ears

Hello. Does anyone know if Disney guarantee you connecting rooms or is it just on availability?

Annette
Fairytale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 21, 06:55 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Fairytale View Post
Hello. Does anyone know if Disney guarantee you connecting rooms or is it just on availability?

Annette
No they don’t guarantee, you can only request it.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List