Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Jan 20, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We went to the Alain Ducasse restaurant- Rivera. It was Very nice but not as good as I was expecting, I’ve eaten at his restaurant in the Dorchester and that was amazing but Vegas wasn’t to that standard. Also went to Hells Kitchen which was really good but very busy and loud.
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

It was Hells Kitchen
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by cheekydeeky View Post
If you like steak...

We went to Andiamos at the D in September and it was lovely. I though OH would collapse at the price but he said he’d happily pay again.

We don’t drink wine and always think hitting the hard stuff with a meal is a bit inappropriate so we had coke . $250 for a starter (the Caesar salad was amazing) and main so probably not too bad.

Off strip so much cheaper than equivalent restaurants on strip.
I have to second this. We went in May a couple of years ago and it was fab. We also had the Caesar Salad which was excellent. The service was second to none. I think that this steakhouse would rival the ones on the strip that are, in my opinion, charging extortionate amounts of money for what they are offering.
We had an amazing meal years ago in the Japanese restaurant in the Wynn. It has changed names but the menu seems similar. It was fantastic and a proper change for us.

Edited at 08:43 PM.
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
We went to the Alain Ducasse restaurant- Rivera. It was Very nice but not as good as I was expecting, I’ve eaten at his restaurant in the Dorchester and that was amazing but Vegas wasn’t to that standard. Also went to Hells Kitchen which was really good but very busy and loud.
Thanks - that’s my fear (perhaps irrational) that I’ll expect the world then be disappointed!

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
It was Hells Kitchen
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
I have to second this. We went in May a couple of years ago and it was fab. We also had the Caesar Salad which was excellent. The service was second to none. I think that this steakhouse would rival the ones on the strip that are, in my opinion, charging extortionate amounts of money for what they are offering.
We had an amazing meal years ago in the Japanese restaurant in the Wynn. It has changed names but the menu seems similar. It was fantastic and a proper change for us.
Thanks for this. We like Japanese food so that is interesting to hear.
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Serious Dibber

mikeclark007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Haven’t been for over 10 years but had an amazing meal at Tao at the Venetian. It’s a fancy Asian place just inside the canal shopping place.
mikeclark007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mikeclark007 View Post
Haven’t been for over 10 years but had an amazing meal at Tao at the Venetian. It’s a fancy Asian place just inside the canal shopping place.
Thanks!
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List