Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 19 May 22, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Every time Minnie’s waves back and blows me a kiss 😘
Old 19 May 22, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Alwaysdisley
VIP Dibber

Agree that being in the parks is the best thing generally.
Having said that, when I went on the hunt for a Mickey Ice Cream sandwich in Epcot (whilst the brave ride people were on test track) and found the ice cream trolley had just closed, my look of over heated despair was clearly ruining the Disney vibe as I got a free ice cream. The small things matter 🙂🍦
Alwaysdisley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 22, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

Watching a group of Brazilian kids getting thrown out of the queue for flight of passage for queue jumping! 😂 the other would be seeing the castle for the first time each trip and smelling that Main Street smell
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 22, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
sunshines
Apprentice Imagineer

On our most recent visit to Universal, in April, a lady approached us just after we entered IoA and gave us their paper express passes. They were leaving for the day and the passes were still useable. Wow! Thoughtful and kind.
Old 19 May 22, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderellabella
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We were at universal studios and just come off the men in black ride. A cast member came up to us and asked if we’d like a ‘backstage tour’ which we jumped at the chance. We got to sit at the desks you can see below when queuing up and got to take photos sat at the computers etc and took us in a few other rooms. It was pretty cool!
Cinderellabella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

I have two moments that stand out.

One was when we was in Tomorrow land waiting for my DH to use the rest room, some cast members come out and said that Stitch was messing around in the shop and made an ice cream sundae that was a mess and gave it to my DD, it was huge!

The other was after my DD had been to Bibbidi boddibi boutique and was dressed up like Jasmine. We went to Disney Springs for dinner, but when the bus driver parked he told everyone to stay seated on the bus. He hopped out, laid a red carpet down and told my DD (Princess) that she could exit first onto her red carpet! She loved it and everyone on the bus joined in cheering for her.
August 2018 - Villa at Oak Island Community
December 2021 - Art of Animation Cars Suite
Disney Jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
popsiwinkle
Excited about Disney

Some of these are super cute! We had one recently in universal, my sister had been talking to the universal twitter account saying how much we were looking forward to coming back finally. They asked when we would be in orlando and if we would be in the park on x day. We said we would and they told us to head to Fast & Furious in the early afternoon and someone would come to meet us. One of the people who tweet on behalf of universal come to meet us and gave us a personalised christmas decoration. It was so sweet of them!
popsiwinkle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Holiday Junkie
Earning My Ears

Best thing that happened to me was getting a free Turkey leg from a stall down from Tower of terror.
Well it wasn't strictly free I had to Gobble like a Turkey really loudly . Now this was just a tribute to a turkey Gobble as a Turkey Gobble doesn't sound anything like the one I did .
My foster daughter being picked to be in the pet show at Universal is up there but I really like Turkey legs
Holiday Junkie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

DS being chosen in Ollivanders when it first opened is a stand out memory.

Being given a free dish this year at the international food festival was a lovely little bit of pixie dust.

Not so much of a great memory, but I remember DS when he was tiny having a major meltdown in Epcot one day, then suddenly from nowhere Mushi appeared so he had a 1:1 meeting with him, which he SO didn't deserve!

We still laugh about it now saying how somewhere's there's an emergency button for an unhappy child in the park - send a character immediately!

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Too many to mention but overall, the Cast Member interactions have been brilliant with family members.

Loved seeing older DD meet Flynn Ryder in Disneyland (LA) as he was doing a walkabout, she was gobsmacked!
Younger DD, dressed as a Dalmatian at a Halloween Party meeting Cruella on a walkabout, she was hilarious 😂

Lastly sitting on top deck of Omnibus driving down Main St towards Sleeping Beauty's Castle.

All truly magical 😍
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List