Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 May 19, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyFoodie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sew109 View Post
We book fast passes first we have also found that we have not been able to keep up with the the plans I. The heat when we have tried to fit everything in. If we are running late we skip the next (non fastpass ride) even if it is something we really want to do or the whole plan goes to pot
I think this depends so much on your group. Historically we have been two young adults and found the plans slower than we were. Taking my in laws (late 50s/60s) the plans were about right for the 4 of us. For a much bigger group or one with children I can see the plans being too fast.
DisneyFoodie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Rbecking
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I really like touring plans, I found the wait times generally correct but I always add in several 30 minute breaks here and there just in case we do get delayed or if we want to meet a character etc.
Rbecking is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
cambsno
Serious Dibber

Do the plans first and then guess when you wouldlike to do FP. In most cases, you should be ok for most of the rides at the times you want. If not, have plan Bs!
cambsno is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I have to say I like touring plans. You have to be a bit flexible and prepared to juggle things around as the wait times won’t be precise, so ideally build in some slack. I usual do this by setting extra breaks choosing a relaxed walking speed and a balance of walking to waiting set to less walking. It’s worked pretty well the last few years but I think GE might be beyond it this Octiber,
Mickie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

I really liked touring plans. I used the personalised plans for our Christmas trip as I had no clue as to crowds or wait times.
We found them pretty reliable. I set it at the slowest walking pace possible and if we were finished early we just went on to the next thing.

I booked the fastpasses then planned around them, if it didn’t like what I’d done I just got it to analyse my plan rather than optimise it.