Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 10 May 19, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

2of our neighbors show cars one on muscle night and the other on Classic night both have promised our not yet 3 petrol head he can be in there cars in his seat for the cruise think Grampa is just as excited 😆
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dizzy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
do you remember the guy, who used to come out from the Haunted place and scare the life out of you...…
No I don't remember that - thank goodness!

Sounds like things have changed there so perhaps it would be worth another go. I will add it to my list of 'maybes' as think my DS would enjoy the cars.
2013 - OKW - 20th Anniversary
2019 - 4 week Big Birthday Bonanza
Disney Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Segdude
Very Serious Dibber

Segdude's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I guess I'm biased, as a previous owner of a classic '60 T bird. Absolutely love it. In fact we always fly out on Thursday or Friday so we have time to visit on Saturday. Eldest daughter (22) is not shy, and will join in the dancing with the locals. Last time we were there for 4 weeks and I said that I'd go on my own one night and the rest of the family (all female) could do their own thing, but no, they all love the atmosphere.
Bit grubby? Yes!
A few iffy characters floating around? Yes!
Noisy? Yes!
Smelly (mainly fumes)? Yes!
Welcome to real Americans letting their hair down in their own back yard. Will I be there on 29th June? Abs a flipping lootly…..

Y'all take care
Nick
Segdude is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
k1971
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Segdude View Post
I guess I'm biased, as a previous owner of a classic '60 T bird. Absolutely love it. In fact we always fly out on Thursday or Friday so we have time to visit on Saturday. Eldest daughter (22) is not shy, and will join in the dancing with the locals. Last time we were there for 4 weeks and I said that I'd go on my own one night and the rest of the family (all female) could do their own thing, but no, they all love the atmosphere.
Bit grubby? Yes!
A few iffy characters floating around? Yes!
Noisy? Yes!
Smelly (mainly fumes)? Yes!
Welcome to real Americans letting their hair down in their own back yard. Will I be there on 29th June? Abs a flipping lootly…..
As it happens we fly on 28th June and we've decided to give to a whirl. planning a visit to Old Town on 29th...
k1971 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
MOONCHESTER
Very Serious Dibber

MOONCHESTER's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
do you remember the guy, who used to come out from the Haunted place and scare the life out of you...…
Yes, we went in that place it was pitch black and we hated it... far too scary!
MOONCHESTER is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
MOONCHESTER
Very Serious Dibber

MOONCHESTER's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

We hated it, very seedy, perhaps I am not Street wise enough and too used to the Disney bubble, won't ever return, did not enjoy one bit.
MOONCHESTER is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
spikeybee
Helping Mickey

I am looking forward to my Saturday evening in old town. Love the cars and the atmosphere is great.
spikeybee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkspideruk
Imagineer

pinkspideruk's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We usually stop buy for a visit - we dont drive so we get the bus from TTC and spend a few hours there

Sep 01 - Sep 20 Universal Endless Summer Surfside
pinkspideruk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Segdude
Very Serious Dibber

Segdude's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by k1971 View Post
As it happens we fly on 28th June and we've decided to give to a whirl. planning a visit to Old Town on 29th...
See you there then

Y'all take care
Nick
Segdude is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Fairy Nuff
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
2of our neighbors show cars one on muscle night and the other on Classic night both have promised our not yet 3 petrol head he can be in there cars in his seat for the cruise think Grampa is just as excited 😆
can you tell me which night is Classic night/Muscle night, please? Is it just the weekends for the car parades or is it on every night? Thanks!
Fairy Nuff is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List