Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 25 May 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

I'm going 16th to 26th September and have booked my ADRs and am not going to change any of them. I have no interest in GE so won't be getting up at stupid o clock to go to HS. I'll just do my fast passes in July and will take it from there.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I'd planned my days as to what park what days using the busy day guide pre park hours changes so I've decided just to leave my days the same for now and hope for the best. If anywhere seems completely mad there is flexibility to move to another park anyway but I think GE is so unknown its impossible to predict x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
steandtrish
Imagineer

steandtrish's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16
What are EEMH? It seems like there are a lot of 'extra hours' to take into account now.

Edited at 10:55 PM.
steandtrish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 06:59 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by steandtrish View Post
What are EEMH? It seems like there are a lot of 'extra hours' to take into account now.
EEMH? Not sure if that was a typo, I have only heard of EMH which is extra magical hours. Yes there are more than normal because Star Wars is opening.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by steandtrish View Post
EEMH are the extra, extra magic hours that Disney have put on from September to November due to Galaxy’s Edge opening.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Griff_389
Very Serious Dibber

If all the parks have EMH, then there’s no point in changing plans in my opinion. I’m just going to choose days mid-week for parks and see what it’s like when I get there.
Griff_389 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Griff_389 View Post
If all the parks have EMH, then there’s no point in changing plans in my opinion. I’m just going to choose days mid-week for parks and see what it’s like when I get there.
I changed my plans because I had opted for certain parks on certain days because of early morning hours, but now I don't need to. For example I had Hollywood Studios on Sundays as that was previously the early morning hours, but I think with GE I would be better not going at the weekend.
Old 31 May 19, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
monique
Very Serious Dibber

Going in October but I've had to change my plans... Not staying onsite but due to the EEMH's I have booked two throw away nights at the cheapest resort so we can at least get a good chance at seeing Galaxy's edge... I've also not seen Pandora yet so those are the parks I will be visiting for EEMH's ... We will be doing this during the first week and the second week we are repeating it... Had to rebook my ADR as well... I got what I wanted so not too bad... In all the trips we have done, this one has definitely been the most challenging planning wise and the one where I have had to change so many plans...

Disneyland Paris :1995, 2007 and 2011.
Los Angeles Disneyland :1996 & 2001.
Florida: April 2002,May 2004,June 2009,May 2012, April 2013,April 2015,May 2016 & October 2019, May 2024
monique is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 19, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post

I had to re-do plans again yesterday as the After Dark events were released and we decided to do two.