Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 8 Feb 19, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

Mobile

I've booked our tickets! Hoping to go on the 30th, 31st October or 1st November.

Hope we actually get to go this year as we had to cancel our October trip in 2016 as my daughter was hospitalised and then had to cancel again September/October 2018 as DH got a new job which needed 14 weeks training...3rd time lucky?!?
Old 8 Feb 19, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyfan14
Getting Excited

im expecting the RIP tours will be early june along with frequent fear maybe even end of may if they choose to end the current offer early
disneyfan14 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 19, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Steve.S
Imagineer

Steve.S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
done 2014 2016 2018,with my DD,but cant do it this year as DD cant get time off Uni,and DW and DS hate that kind of thing,will miss HHN this year when we are out there
Steve.S is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 19, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Trumper
Trying for More Ears

Hi do they allow kids in as my DD will only be 10 but she really wants to go.
Trumper is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 19, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
LunaNyteskye
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Trumper View Post
Hi do they allow kids in as my DD will only be 10 but she really wants to go.
Yes they do. They have a warning that it may not be suitable for under 13's, but ultimately, it's the parents call whether they take kids younger than that. Many do. I would have taken my then 11 year old the last time we went, but we arrived in Orlando on the last night it was running.

October 2009 Sequoia Lodge Disneyland Paris;
October 2011 Kissimmee Villa;
October 2013 Port Orleans Riverside WDW;
November 2015 Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa;
November 2016 Hotel Santa Fe Disneyland Paris;
October 2019 Animal Kingdom Lodge WDW, DIBB Villa, Hard Rock Hotel & Grand Floridian WDW
LunaNyteskye is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 19, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymb
Earning More Ears

So excited for HHN this year.

My current plan is to probably buy the bogof ticket, and do the RIP tour on our first night, then stay and scream for the second and use our RIP experience to prioritise houses on the second visit.

Really hoping for The Haunting of Hill House to make an appearance. I loved that show and can just imagine walking through the Crain house! Seems to be heavily rumoured so let's hope it happens!
disneymb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 19, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
stubucky
a Friend of the DIBB

I have heard some rumors recently that they could be making "alien" into a house, I think they did alien vs predator a while back, would be interesting to have a house themed like the Nostromo.

DLP: 1995, 2012, 2017, 2018, 2022
stubucky is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
stubucky
a Friend of the DIBB

Mobile

The Second house has been announced today for HHN 29

So far on the line up we have

Stranger Things 2

"This year, you’ll experience an all-new haunted house where you will travel back to the small town of Hawkins, Indiana and walk-through some of the most terrifying scenes from Stranger Things 2 and 3.

Not only will you come face-to-face with snarling Demodogs, but you will also make your way through iconic scenes and locations, from Chief Hopper’s cabin to the Starcourt Mall.

And the best part? This new version of the Stranger Things haunted house is also coming to our sister park, Universal Studios Hollywood. The haunted houses on both coasts will parallel the hit show as it leaps forward to 1985. And to prepare for the scares, don’t forget to watch Netflix’s Stranger Things 3 on July 4, 2019."

And just announced today

Nightingales: Blood Pit (original house)

Imagine yourself transported back to Ancient Rome where a ruthless emperor reigns and gladiatorial games are put on for bloody entertainment. Add in bloodthirsty creatures and you’ll find yourself in the middle of Nightingales: Blood Pit – an all-new haunted house at this year’s Halloween Horror Nights.

Here’s what you need to know about the next chapter in this fan-favorite original storyline of the nightingales.

Story
Ancient Rome is suffering its worst drought in centuries. The ruthless emperor has declared the gladiatorial games to continue nonstop until the rains return. The gruesome bloodshed of the games is horrifying enough, but then come the creatures.

The Nightingales
As the blood soaks into the earth, the nightingales feed on the dead and dying. The nightingales are a grisly race of creatures that have been here since the dawn of time. You may think you’re familiar with their past feeding frenzies, but you haven’t seen them like this. You’ll try to survive alongside the gladiators as the ravenous nightingales tear into their victims and notice that fresh blood has come into their midst

DLP: 1995, 2012, 2017, 2018, 2022
stubucky is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Loving the sound of nightingales !
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Bringonthesun!
Excited about Disney

Thumb print?

Hiya! I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this, but are HHN tickets thumb print entry if you have multiple visits? My daughter, 13, wants to go and we’re looking at the bogof nights, but it’s very 50/50 if she’ll enjoy it 🥺 If she goes one night and hates it and we have to leave, I’m assuming her ticket will be locked to her? So I couldn’t go again on the other night with someone else using her ticket? Wishful thinking really but it’s a lot of money to waste if she doesn’t enjoy it lol!
Bringonthesun! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List