Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 11 Apr 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I would not have wanted to deal with the gecko in the morning! It sounds like he shot off like a rocket.

Some fab bargains, and I know what you mean about having little reminders during a normal day. It's lovely that even at work you've got your Florida shirts to remind you why you're there.

A fab day at Epcot even without test track or Soarin. I don't think I've ever seen anyone get that wet on frozen, it seems like it was a hot day though and so I'm sure he dried off pretty quickly.

Dinner for $58 for the four of you is great, especially if I've read that receipt correctly and it included a pitcher!

The Gecko was more afraid of Josh It obviously had a little hiding place under the Tv to stay safe at night and then made a dash for the door when everyone was up in the morning.
Epcot was great fun as was Joe getting so wet!
Our trip to Millers was as bargainous as you read - beer included and dinner for 4

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 19, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by summersun View Post
great day x
Glad you enjoyed - thanks for your continued reading

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

A reminder of how much there is to do in Future World, we often give it a short-shift in favour of World Showcase. Must do better!

2020 holds no free dining for us and your Millers' receipt is a poignant reminder of the merits of offsite.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 19, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
A reminder of how much there is to do in Future World, we often give it a short-shift in favour of World Showcase. Must do better!

2020 holds no free dining for us and your Millers' receipt is a poignant reminder of the merits of offsite.
Great observation
Amidst the madness that will come from increased on site costs, there is still a holiday to be had in Orlando off site - food is more impressive and the options and price are something to really hold in mind.
As is the tip amount , which can also add to DDP.
Millers' has been consistently good for us and in upcoming days you will read of other experiences there too.

As for Future World - I was on a mission on this trip to ensure we saw as much of the things we walked past previously, as we would never know if would be there again.
There was so little to see and tbh it needs a rethink, but there are plans afoot for that.

Appreciate your great post in noticing the little details

Old 24 May 19, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Love the character stop photos’s

How wonderful to simply enjoy and soak up the atmosphere in Epcot. What I wouldn’t give to be back there right now with a Grey Goose Slush

Miller’s is a firm favourite of ours Great off-site dining experience for atmosphere, food and value for money.
Old 24 May 19, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Love the character stop photos’s

How wonderful to simply enjoy and soak up the atmosphere in Epcot. What I wouldn’t give to be back there right now with a Grey Goose Slush

Miller’s is a firm favourite of ours Great off-site dining experience for atmosphere, food and value for money.
Thanks Hayley

I usually don't like the Character Stop backgrounds but the selfie thing that Josh has instigated proved a great way of getting so many different photos.

Can I join you for an Epcot drink? Sounds a great way to end the week- might need to put a video on and just soak up Epcot and share that slush too

Glad you have the same thought about Miller's too, it is a place where we have had consistent service and food in different locations around WDW.

Thanks for reading, as always, really appreciated and hope you are enjoying that rather impressive countdown

A Dibb meet needed I think - we are there a week after you arrive

Old 1 Jun 19, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

Some more great shopping bargains and a lovely afternoon in Epcot.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Your Gecko brought back memories of our visit to SE Asia last year, we where on around the 46th floor and had a family living in the room. No way to get them out but it was certainly a night I never slept for fear of one crawling over me!

Sounds like after your fun start you had a great day, Millers is such great value.
Old 5 Jun 19, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Some more great shopping bargains and a lovely afternoon in Epcot.
Can't beat it

Old 5 Jun 19, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
Your Gecko brought back memories of our visit to SE Asia last year, we where on around the 46th floor and had a family living in the room. No way to get them out but it was certainly a night I never slept for fear of one crawling over me!

Sounds like after your fun start you had a great day, Millers is such great value.
Don't think I would have slept much either

Can't recommend Millers highly enough, always a good meal and at a decent price