Notices

Old 15 Jun 19, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Great update all set so! Can't wait for you to go so I can read your report! Have a fab time x
Old 15 Jun 19, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Fab pre-trippie... you must all be so excited. That villa at High Grove is absolutely stunning! 😍
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
jemima2
Imagineer

Mobile

Can't wait for this, everything looks amazing
jemima2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

I’m really looking forward to reading along, it will totally get me in the mood on the run up to my trip
Happy holidays
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
thefergies
Apprentice Imagineer

Just catching up on this and remember posting when you were close to leaving bank and wondering what that would be like. Having taken advantage of new pension freedoms myself and retired much earlier than I thought, I can relate to you finding it all a lot busier at times. I do volunteer pick ups for local cancer research shop and am personal taxi driver to daughter and mother. Not planning part time return to work but you are still a youngster compared to me so can see why you are considering down the line. Glad it's going well and enjoy your trip.
thefergies is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandotrain
Earning More Ears

Can't wait to read along, we're always there around the same time as you and pick up lots of tips. This year we leave on 26th June flying from Glasgow to Tampa and then staying in Cape Coral for a more chilled holiday. Although we'll be doing plenty of shopping so I'm looking forward to seeing all your bargains and hopefully we can get some good ones further south! And also picking up some ideas for next year when we go back to Orlando - I like your campsite trick!
Have a fab holiday.
Orlandotrain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Jules32
slightly serious Dibber

Jules32's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Looking forward to reading along again, we're a railway family too but were doing the opposite journey to you Manchester is our nearest airport but were flying from Glasgow as its so much cheaper for us. hope you have an amazing time
Cabana bay 2024
DCA OCT 23
Jules32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Chocgirl93
Proud to wear my Ears

Looking forward to reading along Helen, love your trip reports

Just realised that we will be there the same time as you! We are going to NYC first then Orlando on the 9th. If you hear fellow Scots speaking in a Fife accent then it might be us

We are staying for the first time at Bahama Bay just down the 27. No villa for us this year as its just the 3 of us. Looking forward to staying in a lovely condo with a shared pool. (fingers crossed for kids our sons age We have gone from holidaying as a family of 5 to 4 to 3

The bairn is gonna be well spoilt

Have a wonderful trip with the family, fingers crossed that the weather is better than here in Scotland!

Laura x
Chocgirl93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Can't wait to read along, and pleased to hear you've been enjoying your freedom from the bank. The AMI villa looks stunning. You must be so excited! Safe travels to you all x
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 19, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieBoot
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Fantastic plans! Hope you have an amazing time. I’ll be reading along. Just love AMI..our first visit their last summer ahead of Orlando. Red Tide was in full throw unfortunately..although we still had s great time. Fantastic boat tour from Holmes beach, saw SO many dolphins..beautiful.

Oct 2003 couples hol Kissimmee > WDW, Universal, Seaworld, Busch, Daytona

Jul 2015 Family of 5 Kissimmee/RPR Club > Universal, Wet n Wild, Kennedy SC, WDW

Aug 2018 Family if 5 AMI/RPR Club/Kissimmee > Universal, VBay, WDW

Hopeful for Jul 2021 > RPR Club/Y Club
PixieBoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List