Notices
Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 8 May 19, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Universal Singapore tickets

last year at some point i hijacked a thread on the above & someone recommended where to buy day tickets

for the life of me i cant find it so anyone have any advise on tickets or anything else

cheers
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 19, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

We used this company in 2016, and the ticket price included a shuttle bus from Marina Square as it is quite a hike to get there, the bus service is good but slower than the shuttle coach service.

citytours.sg/attractions/sing...singapore.html

We got vouchers by email which we then exchanged for tickets at their booking office where the coach picks you up from. Easy peasy, really good company, and the shuttle service worked well for us.

Have a great time!
Old 17 May 19, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Ben1993
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I used Voyagin earlier this year, they had a great deal on USS and waterpark combo tickets at the time. It was an e ticket that we printed and then scanned the barcode for the ticket at the self serve machines right near the entrance.

USS is a great little park btw! 😁
Old 17 May 19, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
We used this company in 2016, and the ticket price included a shuttle bus from Marina Square as it is quite a hike to get there, the bus service is good but slower than the shuttle coach service.
I think I might be used to the walking but it's not quite that bad getting to Universal Singapore!
- Nearest MRT station is Harbourfront.
- From Harbourfront you can either take the Sentosa Express (1 stop), or walk. I usually walk - it's a decent distance (I want to say around half a mile?) but it's all along a covered walkway with travellators so fairly pleasant.

(I used to go to the park a lot when I had an annual pass - sadly now expired and I'm saving all my money for Disney so haven't been for a while now!)