Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 11 May 19, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Hombody1976
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by andream1602 View Post
Hombody..what did you do to look at the correct Walmart? We are in a villa and the last thing I want to do is go food shopping so if I can order in advance that would be great.
Go to walmart grocery website. Create an account, just email and password then click on see times on reserve a timeslot. Then click on deliver instead of pickup and it asks for address. I put in the disney address and it confirmed delivery address was ok. Obviously havent used it yet, was just seeing if it worked, but seems to.
Hombody1976 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 19, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
vanderbar
Trading Disney Pins

For walmart - has anyone completed an order - do they accept UK cards - I tried to add my card but it did not accept my card address.
vanderbar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
bella9
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by vanderbar View Post
For walmart - has anyone completed an order - do they accept UK cards - I tried to add my card but it did not accept my card address.
Dibbers have said using PayPal works and/or using an American zip code (post code). I've paid for other things using the post code of my villa, and it's gone thru fine. 😊😊

So, vanderbar, have another go, do everything as before, but use your accom zip code (I think it works with any zip code, tbh, it just doesn't like ours) that should work.

Edited at 08:42 AM.
bella9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 19, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
ROO
Imagineer

ROO's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
We always use Garden Grocer & have done for years.
It is a little on the expensive side but if you don’t plan on going off site or don’t have a car or just want stuff there for your arrival it’s a pretty old service.
We used Uber last time & it was $10 each way but was great to be able to have a huge selection to choose from .
Old 31 May 19, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Very expensive. I used to use them but switched to Instacart which is much cheaper and great in my experience. Thread on Instacart on here posted on the DVC boards about a year ago.
Old 1 Jun 19, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Hombody1976
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Has anyone had a Walmart delivery yet?
Hombody1976 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

We were going to having used them before, but they are VERY expensive. Most items double at least what I'd expect. As we are using fairytale shopper anyway, we are using her. It's only for about 15 items.
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List