Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 21 May 19, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Catlouise
Getting Excited

Mobile Which one

Any opinions on choosing between whispering canyon or trails end. Never been to either before so just wanting some advise x
Catlouise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Belle1989
Serious Dibber

We've just booked Whispering Canyon after having a similar dilemma. We read trip reports etc to get a feel of both and in the end decided we were most interested in seeing Wilderness Lodge!
WDW 'Once in a Lifetime trip' - July 2017 -- OKW DLP - July 2018 -- Hotel Cheyenne WDW POR Royal Guest Room -- May 2019 WDW POFQ -- Christmas & New Year 2022 WDW Contemporay Resort & POFQ -- Christmas & New Year 2023
Belle1989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyFoodie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We haven’t eaten at whispering canyon because the antics don’t appeal to me at all. I just want to eat my food in peace, races, shouting and gimmicky “rude” servers are not funny to me. Wilderness lodge is gorgeous though - why not have a drink at geyser point and get the boat over to fort wilderness? Trails end is one of our must dos, especially for weekend brunch!
DisneyFoodie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 06:02 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Catlouise View Post
Any opinions on choosing between whispering canyon or trails end. Never been to either before so just wanting some advise x
Based on research not experience. We are staying at WL next time so I have looked into and currently have both booked on different days, WC for lunch and TE for breakfast

I think I will cancel Whispering Canyon, I am not particularly taken with the menu and we are two adults and I think we would rather eat in peace than engage in tomato sauce antics. Trails End on the other hand has a decent buffet breakfast menu.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Catlouise
Getting Excited

Mobile

Think I will go with Trails end x Thanks for the advice x
Catlouise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List