Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 23 May 19, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
sotagals
Imagineer

Mobile QSDP reservations - is it OK to be a bit late?

I know it's OK to be a bit late (or early) for table service but what about qsdp?

I have reservations for BOG breakfast and lunch and also at ABC and I'm wondering what kind of leeway we would have?
sotagals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I think it will be exactly the same as with TS ADRs due to them running on the same system.

We are notoriously late in Disney (which I hate) and we are always seated after we have explained and apologised.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I think it will be exactly the same as with TS ADRs due to them running on the same system.

We are notoriously late in Disney (which I hate) and we are always seated after we have explained and apologised.
What is the leeway with TS reservations?
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I don't believe there is an official one but we have never been turned away, usually our tardiness is due to transport delays.

Last year we were an hour late for an ADR as I'd got my times mixed up, they said they would be able to seat us but we would have to be prepared to wait.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I don't believe there is an official one but we have never been turned away, usually our tardiness is due to transport delays.

Last year we were an hour late for an ADR as I'd got my times mixed up, they said they would be able to seat us but we would have to be prepared to wait.
That’s good to know. We’ve been late for ADRs in Paris twice - once because a 20 min wait time for a ride turned out to be closer to an hour, and DH / DD didn’t want to walk away after already queueing so long. The other time, Parachute Drop broke down when we were strapped in and we didn’t get released until after our reservation time. (Both times we would have easily made our ADRs if the wait times were right and we hadn’t been physically stuck on the ride.) We got away with it both times, but it makes you realise how easy it is to be late at Disney.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sotagals View Post
I know it's OK to be a bit late (or early) for table service but what about qsdp?

I have reservations for BOG breakfast and lunch and also at ABC and I'm wondering what kind of leeway we would have?
A reservation is a reservation, I would expect the leeway to be the same whether it is QS reservation or TS reservation.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Gally1968
Apprentice Imagineer

Due to sleeping in we were 45 mins late for BOG breakfast two trips ago & never had any issues being seated. I’d also guess it’s down to how busy they are.

If they’d been queuing out the building I would think we might not have been so lucky and to be honest we couldn’t have moaned had we been turned away.
Gally1968 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 19, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie29
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

The bus driver told us there was 45 mins Lea way for table service reservation. I didn’t want to test that though
I-Drive July 2004. I-Drive Oct/Nov 2006. Southern Dunes May 2010 (married in Florida!). Town Centre June 2011. Southern Dunes August 2012. Hampton Lakes and Carnival Cruise August 2013. Regal Palms 2014. Southern Dunes 2017. Southern Dunes and Hard Rock Hotel May 2018. AKL, POFQ, Wilderness Lodge and Disney Dream2019.
Dopey challenge - All Stars stay January 2020. Cabana Bay Sept 2022
minnie29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List