Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 11 Mar 22, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
dangallimore
Imagineer

How do i go about booking an ADR? Is it through the app now?
Old 21 Mar 22, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
UK-KIRK
Excited about Disney

UK-KIRK's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
If I want to make an ADR via MDE, do I have to pre-load my credit card to Google pay prior to making the ADR? I believe they charge $10 per person if you don't turn up for the reservation. Is this why you have to pre-load the Credit card before hand?

I will be turning up or cancelling well in advance, I necessary, so someone else gets the chance.
UK-KIRK is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 22, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
skinnybaby
Apprentice Imagineer

When we say '60 + 10' for onsite guests does that mean 60 days plus 10 individual days as they come and then when it hits 60 its for your entire stay? Confused
skinnybaby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 22, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Parkie
Getting Excited

Hello, which restaurants are currently doing breakfast character meets, or ones where characters show up?
Parkie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 22, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Hangfire
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by skinnybaby View Post
When we say '60 + 10' for onsite guests does that mean 60 days plus 10 individual days as they come and then when it hits 60 its for your entire stay? Confused
Hello - from the Disney Help Center:

Guests may make advance reservations for dining, the Enchanting Extras Collection, tours, recreation and other experiences up to 60 days in advance. In addition, Disney Resort hotel Guests can make reservations for their stay (up to 10-day stay) up to 60 days in advance of their check-in date

So you can book dining from 60 days out from your check in date for your whole stay up to a 10 day stay. Otherwise it's 60 calendar days from the date you want your reservation for.
Old 28 Jul 22, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
ExplorerRuss
Earning More Ears

With ADR, I’m going with my daughter who will be 2 years 10 months, do I still need to book for for 3. Ie me, partner, daughter or just book for 2? I understand she eats free/what we give her? But not sure if I should put her on the booking.
ExplorerRuss is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 22, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Bal
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ExplorerRuss View Post
With ADR, I’m going with my daughter who will be 2 years 10 months, do I still need to book for for 3. Ie me, partner, daughter or just book for 2? I understand she eats free/what we give her? But not sure if I should put her on the booking.
Yes. Even though your daughter eats for free, you do book her in as a child. This is simply to make sure they have the appropriate table size for you. You will not be charged for her place.
Bal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 23, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
AndyMc1888
Helping Donald

How do I book this or do I have to phone!
AndyMc1888 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 23, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by AndyMc1888 View Post
How do I book this or do I have to phone!
I think you can phone or use MDE whatever is easiest
We are trying on the App first 🤞

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 24, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

Can anyone please recommend any YouTube clips etc that explain how to book ADRs, it's the first time I've stayed in a Disney hotel and really want to get my head around it.
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List