Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 2 Apr 15, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
mrmoo123
Imagineer

Great report so far... thanks for sharing, especially the BA food as I was interested to see what it was like...
Old 2 Apr 15, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by dismamx2 View Post
All great, thanks for the update. Hope you are having a fantastic time

I presume you got Garden Grocer? Did you get it delivered to your room or delivered before you arrived and left with bell services? I'm thinking of ordering a few things but unsure which to do.
Originally Posted by Dancin View Post
Great report, looking forward to the rest. Hope you have a fantastic time

We are also looking into doing a Garden Grocer order as we will be at POFQ without a car and wanting a few things especially water. How long in advance did you do your order?

Sarah
Having a great time, so tired though now, we need a bit more rest time added to the schedule! So Garden Grocer I registered on their website maybe 2-3 months before we went and you can immediately fill a cart and book a delivery date/time window. They have a good online range of stuff albeit not the whole works, ordering further in advance can bring a slightly bigger discount. You can name your hotel as delivery location and if not there they should leave it at worst with reception! Plan a is you're around and they call your mobile when they arrive. Despite our arriving 2 hours after the window everything of ours arrived except some milk which was my bad as when the hotel asked if we had anything chilled I forgo about the milk and said no. Sure it was in a fridge behind reception somewhere.

The one thing I did do was leave a tip at the top of the suggested range. The delivery driver should get this and I figure they're your VIP when you've just come off a long flight. In our case we arrived a couple of hours after the slot and a quick call to reception at POFQ and they brought it up (another small tip there but still cheaper than buying water etc in a hotel). Hope this helps
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 15, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Originally Posted by mrmoo123 View Post
Great report so far... thanks for sharing, especially the BA food as I was interested to see what it was like...
I suspect the sausages were better but I couldn't face any more. It happens with me and blueberries on Day 2 thought I was going to turn into the chewing gum girl off Charlie and the Chocolate factory (Verruca Salt.?).

God apple autocorrect is dangerous it just changed one letter in gum to make it something filthy lucky I spotted it!
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 15, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Dancin
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Alladinneed View Post
Having a great time, so tired though now, we need a bit more rest time added to the schedule! So Garden Grocer I registered on their website maybe 2-3 months before we went and you can immediately fill a cart and book a delivery date/time window. They have a good online range of stuff albeit not the whole works, ordering further in advance can bring a slightly bigger discount. You can name your hotel as delivery location and if not there they should leave it at worst with reception! Plan a is you're around and they call your mobile when they arrive. Despite our arriving 2 hours after the window everything of ours arrived except some milk which was my bad as when the hotel asked if we had anything chilled I forgo about the milk and said no. Sure it was in a fridge behind reception somewhere.

The one thing I did do was leave a tip at the top of the suggested range. The delivery driver should get this and I figure they're your VIP when you've just come off a long flight. In our case we arrived a couple of hours after the slot and a quick call to reception at POFQ and they brought it up (another small tip there but still cheaper than buying water etc in a hotel). Hope this helps
Glad your having a fab time, and take that rest if you need it, the schedule can always be altered if needs be

Thnx for all that re Garden Grocer. Do you have to notify the hotel that something is going to get delivered? If so, how do you do that please?
Old 2 Apr 15, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Originally Posted by Dancin View Post
Glad your having a fab time, and take that rest if you need it, the schedule can always be altered if needs be

Thnx for all that re Garden Grocer. Do you have to notify the hotel that something is going to get delivered? If so, how do you do that please?
Change the schedule, never nah we're realising that pretty quickly. I didn't notify the hotel it was coming but it comes back to me now that I did check the garden grocer FAQ which explains it. Hopefully via this link gardengrocer/questions and a search on disney you can see all the hotels they deliver to I've no idea if it's all of them so good memory prompt thx.

Gotta run, off to Narcoosees
Old 3 Apr 15, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Great reading so far, hope you are having a fabulous time!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 15, 03:47 AM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Originally Posted by mrsgoose View Post
Great reading so far, hope you are having a fabulous time!
Thanks, we are I have day 1 written up now, just need to get the photos sorted and should have it up here in the next day or so
Old 5 Apr 15, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Fab report, thanks for taking the time . Enjoy narcoosees!
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 15, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneypls
Imagineer

Mobile

Loving the report
Disneypls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 15, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Can't wait to read more

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List