Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Sep 19, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Samski
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Samski View Post
I booked with TUI onsite back in November for September 2020. We cannot link to MDE yet and we've been told that tickets refs will come through 65 days before departure and we will be able to book ADR's with a credit card.

I literally have no faith in TUI, they've been rubbish since we booked. Alas, it wasnt my decision to use them and will not use them for Disney again.
Sorry to bump this thread but i thought i'd say that i've managed to link my booking & tickets now.Can see the whole booking on the website and only the tickets on MDE app at the moment but i'm happy with that for the time being.

I ended up having to create a new MDE account after the girl who the booking is in the name of had invited me to her friends (it linked for her a couple of weeks ago).

Its been doing my nuts in for months not linking! Thank god its over!

Pop Century or All Star Movies September 2025 Trip planned!

DLP - Santa Fe November 2019
Samski is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 19, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
2020holibubbles
Excited about Disney

Sorry I’m also bumping this thread!
Please can someone clarify from experience - my TUI reservation is already linked to MDE (Accommodation and tickets) no problems there, but just to confirm, will TUI need to give me the specific 14 day park ticket references in order for me to book fast passes @ 60 days out ? Or do they just appear automatically on MDE?
I booked in store and I will pop in to see them but other people’s experience is generally what I trust initially.
First time organising this so a bit confused,com !
Many thanks
2020holibubbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Connorsmummy
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by 2020holibubbles View Post
Sorry I’m also bumping this thread!
Please can someone clarify from experience - my TUI reservation is already linked to MDE (Accommodation and tickets) no problems there, but just to confirm, will TUI need to give me the specific 14 day park ticket references in order for me to book fast passes @ 60 days out ? Or do they just appear automatically on MDE?
I booked in store and I will pop in to see them but other people’s experience is generally what I trust initially.
First time organising this so a bit confused,com !
Many thanks
When are you going? My tickets are showing on my app already and i go May 2020 however I bought everything as a package with tui including the dining plan x
Connorsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
2020holibubbles
Excited about Disney

Hi, We are going in July 2020, and we also booked everything through TUI as the package including DDP.
I also can see that I have tickets on MDE, do you know if we need actual ticket reference numbers from TUI to do FP’s?
2020holibubbles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
2020holibubbles
Excited about Disney

Probably not clear what I’m trying to ascertain... basically my MDE shows I have purchased tickets, but then above that on the MDE I also have an option to link tickets... I guess I will need actual ticket reference numbers to be provided by TUI which I will then link in MDE to book FP... is this right!?

Edited at 05:06 PM.
Old 6 Oct 19, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Beana10
Proud to wear my Ears

Hi. I have never had to link the tickets in order to book fast passes. As long as you linked your booking to mde and you can see everything ie hotel, tickets, dining etc you should be fine. When it's time to book reservations and fastpasses it will all be there for you.
Beana10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
2020holibubbles
Excited about Disney

Ah cool, thank you! (I suspected I might have been overthinking it &#128518
Old 6 Oct 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Connorsmummy
Trying for More Ears

I contacted tui to ask about FPs and he said that the tickets link automatically and FP can be booked at 60 days out even though the option is there to link they already are, if that makes sense
Connorsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
2020holibubbles
Excited about Disney

That makes perfect sense, thank you x
Old 6 Oct 19, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
spookle24
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Connorsmummy View Post
I contacted tui to ask about FPs and he said that the tickets link automatically and FP can be booked at 60 days out even though the option is there to link they already are, if that makes sense

Great advice