Old 11 Jul 20, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
For 3 bedrooms?
Yep 3 bedrooms, that is an exec so all en-suite. But still
LLamb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 20, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jenna288 View Post
hello, we had our florida trip cancelled for april and then just a few days ago easyjet cancelled our belfast trip so we've just booked a trip to center parcs for 27th July. We know the pool should be open but if not we're going ahead anyway and they do seem to be giving vouchers back for stays when the pool isn't open.

Anyway the problem comes in that we have been to cp a couple of times before so all of our ages are on the website. My youngest dd will be 8 on 5th august (we are going 27th - 31st july). but looking through the activities they are 3 -7 and then 8 plus. Is there anyway she can do the age 8 plus activities with her older sister? Just seems a shame as she's days away from turning 8!
Yes just book her as an anonymous guest. We have done this when staying with friends. They were in a different lodge but we wanted to book activités together on one booking.
LLamb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 20, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
lesley1960
Imagineer

Mobile

We booked prior to covid to go end Sept for whole family for my big birthday and I've paid in full
I'm not convinced that its wise to go but will make a the decision last minute .I am prepared to loose the money
lesley1960 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 20, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by LLamb View Post
Yes just book her as an anonymous guest. We have done this when staying with friends. They were in a different lodge but we wanted to book activités together on one booking.
I think you also have to fill in a disclaimer though, entering dob. I know this as we have not booked when we would have liked certain activities due to age restrictions of kids (some older) I guess is depends on the activity?
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 20, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by LLamb View Post

aw thanks - how do you do this? We have booked the holiday already - when we book activities do we just put her in as anon then? Can I change the d.o.b on the site or is that a bit suss?
WDW and Universal August 2022
NY and WDW March 2024
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 20, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridarules View Post
I think you also have to fill in a disclaimer though, entering dob. I know this as we have not booked when we would have liked certain activities due to age restrictions of kids (some older) I guess is depends on the activity?
thanks- i dont know what activities will be running but there are activities like woodland wheelers which are 8 plus. Wouldnt mind so much but with the restrictions on swimming it looks like we'll need to do more activities so would be nice to do them all together rather than DH with one and me with the other. Gosh this last minute break is costing me a fortune but i can't bear to unpack my cases for a second time
NY and WDW March 2024
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 20, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jenna288 View Post
aw thanks - how do you do this? We have booked the holiday already - when we book activities do we just put her in as anon then? Can I change the d.o.b on the site or is that a bit suss?
I don’t think you can change to d.o.b on the website.
When you book an activity you just put in the number of people. Then underneath it asks you to select who will be doing it.
All the names on your booking will come up plus one for a guest.
I lot of the age limits are advisory or activities that are more suited to that age group, but obviously you will need decide if your nearly 8 year will be ok doing something she is not technically old enough to do.

Edited at 03:49 PM.
Old 11 Jul 20, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridarules View Post
Yes depending on the activities you have to sign a disclaimer.
For example there is a cake decoration class. One for 4-7 and the other “more advanced” class for over 8 up. This wouldn’t be a problem.
Quad bikes, segways etc the age limit is there for a reason.
Old 11 Jul 20, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you - yes I saw the family cake making class which was 8 plus. Not sure if this would be running but will give it a go and try and book.

Anyone know if the 10 p pp for swimming is in money form or card? Seems a bit strange if they are accepting coins at the moment.

Hope you all manage to get your holidays even at a later date. Thankfully the restrictions there have not bothered me so much as it was so last minute and a replacement for our 2 failed holidays. Hopefully things will start to get more normal there soon.
NY and WDW March 2024
Old 11 Jul 20, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmickey
Very Serious Dibber

We are booked in for 31 August at elveden. It is a bit of a dilemma; my son loves the pool, and would spend all day there if we could, but usually we would only do that as a half day and something else the other part of the day so 2x2 hr slots should be ok, if there are plenty of other activities to do and that’s not clear as yet. It’s also the dilemma that we only live 20 minutes away which is a huge plus normally, in that it takes no time to get to a holiday, and a minus now in That is it really worth going somewhere so close to home And spending a fair bit on food if you don’t get much of an experience. I guess we’ll see whether they have the activities and things like the magic show etc
mrsmickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List