Notices

Old 17 May 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkerMLSH
Proud to wear my Ears

Thankyou for sharing. Reading your previous trip report has inspired me to include staying on site during our 3 week trip in Aug 2020. With that being said I have added Royal Pacific onto our booking so we can enjoy the express passes and early entry 🤗

This will be my family’s long awaited return after 4 years of waiting due to myself completing my university degree
TinkerMLSH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
It sounds like you're going to have an amazing trip.
Thank you. We hope so 😊.
TheDisneyCouple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
So happy for you .i shall look forward to your trip report ,seeing the magic happen for Michael will be great fun
Thank you. I'm excited about that too. I'm going to get a picture of Michael touching a palm tree 😂. Watch this space.
TheDisneyCouple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
I followed your last trip report and love your way of writing. This trip sounds wonderful and you deserve to have a fantastic time! Will be following
Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it! I was overwhelmed by the comments in my last report. I'm so excited for myself and for Michael. It feels great to be writing again. 😊
Old 18 May 19, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Following along.

Happy planning! 😃

Kat
Thank you 😊. Enjoy!
Old 18 May 19, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneyfangirl01 View Post
I did not see your last report and I'm so sorry to hear about you past troubles!

It sounds like you're doing great now! I am also taking my Florida virgin other half next year we are going May as we don't like it too hot!

Much like your OH mine had never been abroad before, we went to Turkey all inclusive two years ago and while it was a nice break we where bored!

He took to flying really well but didn't like the turbulence haha!

We are also doing 3 weeks and hoping to fly PE!

Sounds like we will be having pretty similar trips, although I am doing mine DIY! I hadn't even started thinking about my PreTrip Report yet! - I must catch up!
Sounds like a wonderful trip. I don't think Michael will appreciate the turbulence either! He doesn't like heights but thinks that he will be different in a plane. Could be an interesting journey!

I hope you have an amazing trip in May with your holiday virgin .
Old 18 May 19, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cuxi View Post
It's so nice to see you back here happy and posting in full flow and bubbling with excitement.

Your partner won't know what's hit him once he's enveloped in the wonder of it all ...
Thank you .

Hopefully he'll be overwhlemed and crying to go back again . That's the idea.
Old 18 May 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
So glad you are back and with a new trip I loved your old report and am sad it ended the way it did. You sound so happy now though and have an amazing trip planned! I too took a Florida virgin a few years ago, and we are now going on our 4th trip next year... although I am definitely more enthusiastic about it than him (until we get there and he is begging to go on big thunder lol)!

How is your nephew? I bet he is so grown up now!
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I'm hoping the magic lasts longer for Michael because he's a complete holiday virgin. I'm going to take a picture of him touching a palm tree!

My nephew is in secondary school now. He's still a very curious boy although he finds school hard. He still remembers our time in Florida and we talk about it sometimes. I'd love to take him back someday but he's entering his teens so he might not want to go back for a while.
Old 18 May 19, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’m so excited to read that you’re back, I really enjoyed your last report.
What a fabulous trip you have planned and how great that it’s Michael’s first ever holiday abroad, you’re both going to have a blast!
Can’t wait to read all about it 😃

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
LizzyBear
Imagineer

LizzyBear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Your plan looks amazing, AKL is my dream resort I just loved wandering round there when I visited for ADRs I totally agree 3 weeks is the way to go, that's what we're doing next year. On previous trips I've always gone for 2 and felt like another week was needed to spread everything out and have some time to chill!