Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Jun 20, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
mostlybobbins
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by ginnyfish View Post
I booked a trip today for May 2021. I will keep everyone updated as to when it appears on MDE. This is quite the mess isn't it? Can I ask, has anyone paid in full for these missing bookings, or just a deposit? I normally pay in full, ant my reservation is up on MDE right away. Only paid a deposit this time. I wondered if this affect it at all.
I paid in full as my holiday was paid for May just gone and then transferred to Septmber, then cancelled for next April! If I didn't know any better that sounds like money laundering, but I digress...
mostlybobbins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishgirl1
VIP Dibber

Well , i got through after only an hour this evening and spoke to a lovely cast member this time. Still no real progress but what a difference when you speak to someone who is pleasant and answers your questions as best she can. ( she also told me to have a magical day lol which I havent heard for some time on these phone calls now! )
scottishgirl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 20, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
nickand
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I spoke to a lovely cast member last night, its down to how the Disney Travel Company (International) is part of Disney but systems are not linked. She advised they have a small team that is working on date order of when booked.
nickand is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 20, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
ginnyfish
Getting Excited

It's so strange that they have to link them. I could just link my DVC part myself and it appeared right away. Oh well, let's hope some of us start seeing them turn up soon.
Old 24 Jun 20, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
SloanRangers
Excited about Disney

SloanRangers's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

I changed my Sept 2020 booking on Saturday 13th June to Sept 2021 and hadn’t received my confirmation email/invoice so emailed Disney last Thursday. Got a reply today forwarding the confirmation showing my deposit now transferred but it still won’t link on the website or MDE!
Thought I’d take a chance and replied to the email asking if they could manually link it but got this standard reply -

‘It can take 15 working days for a new booking to be eligible to be seen in My Disney Experience. We appreciate your patience during this time’

So 2021 packages are now on sale again and we still can’t do anything to book park entrance despite re-arranging our reservation over 10 days ago. It really is a shambles and Disney have created their own problem. If they’d not forced people to make a decision this month then they wouldn’t have had such a rush on rearranged bookings over the past few weeks.
I’ve pretty much given up now and will have to assume there will be availability and if we can’t get entrance booked we’ll cancel and do something else...
2010- Port Orleans Riverside/ Royal Pacific
2013- Saratoga Springs/Portofino Bay
2015- Saratoga Springs/Sandpearl/Hard Rock Hotel
2017 - Beach Club/Sandpearl/Hard Rock Hotel
2018 - Las Vegas and Florida East Coast
2019- Los Angeles and Las Vegas
SloanRangers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 20, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by SloanRangers View Post
I changed my Sept 2020 booking on Saturday 13th June to Sept 2021 and hadn’t received my confirmation email/invoice so emailed Disney last Thursday. Got a reply today forwarding the confirmation showing my deposit now transferred but it still won’t link on the website or MDE!
Thought I’d take a chance and replied to the email asking if they could manually link it but got this standard reply -

‘It can take 15 working days for a new booking to be eligible to be seen in My Disney Experience. We appreciate your patience during this time’

So 2021 packages are now on sale again and we still can’t do anything to book park entrance despite re-arranging our reservation over 10 days ago. It really is a shambles and Disney have created their own problem. If they’d not forced people to make a decision this month then they wouldn’t have had such a rush on rearranged bookings over the past few weeks.
I’ve pretty much given up now and will have to assume there will be availability and if we can’t get entrance booked we’ll cancel and do something else...
I saw on another thread that someone is waiting 3 weeks to link. I thought I was nearly close as I’m at day 14 now. So flip knows when.
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 20, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Twiggy1953
Apprentice Imagineer

Twiggy1953's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
I saw on another thread that someone is waiting 3 weeks to link. I thought I was nearly close as I’m at day 14 now. So flip knows when.
15 WORKING days for me will be the 29th June, so the day after all ticket holders can get on to Reservations (presumably if they’re already linked)😡
Twiggy1953 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 20, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
mostlybobbins
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Twiggy1953 View Post
15 WORKING days for me will be the 29th June, so the day after all ticket holders can get on to Reservations (presumably if they’re already linked)😡
Yeah, that's the madness of it all is that us resort holders will be behind all ticket holders! RAAAAH.
mostlybobbins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 20, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mostlybobbins
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
That'll be me
Old 24 Jun 20, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mostlybobbins View Post
Yeah, that's the madness of it all is that us resort holders will be behind all ticket holders! RAAAAH.
Think we need a sweepstake in which of us will link first...
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List