Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Jan 21, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitchesmumanddad
VIP Dibber

Oh no - I hope your son is ok ! How really sad for him being a young lad with his new car but thank god its just a car not him x
Old 2 Jan 21, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
As long as he is ok that’s all that matters. A car is a piece of metal that can be replaced.
It is hard explaining that to young people though

Don’t feel bad , you can talk to him which is better than nothing.
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 21, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Evil queen
Imagineer

Oh no, how awful for him. Hope his aches and pains aren’t too bad, I’d suggest getting checked over if he gets any head/neck/back pain or numbness though. It’s horrible when you feel you can’t help x
Evil queen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 21, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
It’s horrible when your child has a nasty accident no matter how old they are

It’s almost 3 years since my daughter wrote her car off , luckily she was fine bar a bit of bruising .

She was nervous to drive again but my husband made get behind the wheel again a week later and after a few days she was fine
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 21, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

Glad your son hasn’t been badly hurt but it must be very worrying. The same thing happened to my best friend’s son. He only had his car a few weeks when he skidded in black ice and wrote his car off thankfully unhurt. Hope he’s not too sore.
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 21, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Oh your poor boy. I'd echo others and suggest getting checked out anyway, just in case.

A few weeks ago, we had horrendous ice here - we usually have the main roads taken care of but guess the council was sleeping on the job - I was convinced I was crashing 3 times. Properly put the fear into me and I'm adamant if it happens to be that again, I'll be using public transport for work. Never known anything like it!

I hope he feels better soon - I know we all know his safety is the important bit but it obviously will be a sore one in many ways.
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 21, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Hels80
VIP Dibber

Thank god he’s ok. Such a worry for you.
Best Western I drive 1997, Regal Palms 2009, Wedding at Beuna Vista Palace 04/08/09, Coco Key 2010, Art of Animation, RPR Universal, Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014, RPR & Disney's Swan 2017, Rosen Inn @ Pointe, Hard Rock Hotel, Port Orleans French 2018.

DLP: :
Best Western MLV 2007, Hotel Cheyenne 2008, Sequoia Lodge 2010, Dream Castle 2011, Kyriad MLV Torcy 2012, Hotel El'ysee 2012, Hotel Cheyenne 2013, Sequoia Lodge 2015.
Hels80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 21, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

Mobile

Must be awful receiving a call like that. I am
Pleased to hear he is ok and hope over the next few days he will start to feel better from any bruising and aches and pains X
August 2018 - Villa at Oak Island Community
December 2021 - Art of Animation Cars Suite
Disney Jo is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 21, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Sorry to read about your son's accident, thankfully he wasn't seriously injured. How is he doing today?
dismamx2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 21, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
As long as he ok the car can be replaced your son cannot sending hugs
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List