Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 6 Jan 21, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
RachaelC
VIP Dibber

Just horrendous. He is a dangerous man.
RachaelC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 21, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Such a scary and volatile time for all Americans. Trump has destroyed the US. Jan 20th cant come quick enough now but God knows what the inauguration will be like.
Old 6 Jan 21, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinchy
Imagineer

Huffington Post reported that a woman was shot in the chest.
Pinchy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 21, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
People are going to lose their lives here, we have CNN on and can’t believe what we are seeing... and he’s doing nothing to stop it, in fact I bet he’s loving it
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 21, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

I love how Pence has tweeted that all involved should be prosecuted. Errr does that include your President then Mike? 🤔
Old 6 Jan 21, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I am bored watching Biden rambling on about this incident like the world has ended (sorry at 78 he's too old to start his 4 year presidency).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 21, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I am bored watching Biden rambling on about this incident like the world has ended (sorry at 78 he's too old to start his 4 year presidency).
I agree MH he is not a great speaker but compared to Trump he is an angel. I just hope when he gets in he and his team will be proactive and get when needs to be done done!
Old 6 Jan 21, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
vowels
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
President Elect Biden rambled?

Did you hear President Trump?

And as for the world ending, the building holding the majority of the USA"s elected politicians was stormed by protesters. They could have destroyed America's Government which would have been the end of their democracy. That would be the end of the world as we know it.

Edited at 10:39 PM.
vowels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 21, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ciano View Post
I agree MH he is not a great speaker but compared to Trump he is an angel. I just hope when he gets in he and his team will be proactive and get when needs to be done done!
I agree. Biden should not be judged on the way he talks (he has a well known speak impediment) but on his intelligence and compassion. Now is the right time for a President to repair the US of A and I really think he is the man to do it. Its his time . I am truly appalled at what Trump incited today
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 21, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
People are going to lose their lives here, we have CNN on and can’t believe what we are seeing... and he’s doing nothing to stop it, in fact I bet he’s loving it
I too am watching CNN and my goodness me they are really laying into Donald Trump. Trumps "go home" speech was an absolute disgrace purely stirring hate and certainly not an attempt to calm the situation.

It has been reported that Ivanka had tweeted the people taking part are "patriots" only to delete it later.

It is all very sad.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List