mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A nice shopping haul

Joan
Old 11 Sep 19, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I love the shopping trip ... you got so much. I had a little look in Aeropostle this year too and bought a dress and a playsuit and they're fab quality.

Crab shakc looks fab and your DS looks over the moon with his meal too xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by mick View Post
A nice shopping haul

Joan
It's amazing I can shop for a full day in Florida yet I went into town today and lasted 3 shops before wanting to come home.

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I love the shopping trip ... you got so much. I had a little look in Aeropostle this year too and bought a dress and a playsuit and they're fab quality.

Crab shakc looks fab and your DS looks over the moon with his meal too xx
I can't believe I'd never been in Aeropostle till our April trip, I agree the quality is really nice.

Joe loves Crab Shack, started off with the name but he's always loved the food and the kids meals are great.
Old 20 Oct 19, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Sounds like you had a pretty successful shopping day, your son definitely did well with his high school shopping. I bought myself a bracelet in the Disney shop too, I’ve read quite a lot on here about the shop having queues and full of personal shoppers but we just walked straight in and I never noticed it being that busy-we normally seem to queue for ages at the till.
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 19, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Sounds like you had a pretty successful shopping day, your son definitely did well with his high school shopping. I bought myself a bracelet in the Disney shop too, I’ve read quite a lot on here about the shop having queues and full of personal shoppers but we just walked straight in and I never noticed it being that busy-we normally seem to queue for ages at the till.
For once Ds was ok with a little shopping. He's even asked for a little money for Christmas to buy himself some stuff in February.

Oooh, did you get an Alex and Ani one? We didn't find the outlet too bad, yet all over facebook there are pictures of lines outside, not sure I'd bother if that was the case, would you?
Old 26 Oct 19, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
For once Ds was ok with a little shopping. He's even asked for a little money for Christmas to buy himself some stuff in February.

Oooh, did you get an Alex and Ani one? We didn't find the outlet too bad, yet all over facebook there are pictures of lines outside, not sure I'd bother if that was the case, would you?
A good idea to get some Christmas dollars!
Yes I got the Jiminy Cricket one, I think I paid less than $20. Obviously much cheaper than buying them in DS. I love looking in the Outlet but there is no way I would queue to get in.
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List