Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Oct 19, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

Phoned again today , the person 8 got was alittle more helpful, apparently they haven’t received my paperwork, but due to the sheer volume she said it could be sitting there but not placed on the system as yet, been told I should hear by letter in a week or some note on my account.
She’s 0laced a note on my account to say when I posted the for,s to them.
So still none the wiser.
Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
anneeb
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by signtalker View Post
Phoned again today , the person 8 got was alittle more helpful, apparently they haven’t received my paperwork, but due to the sheer volume she said it could be sitting there but not placed on the system as yet, been told I should hear by letter in a week or some note on my account.
She’s 0laced a note on my account to say when I posted the for,s to them.
So still none the wiser.
Jules
All that I can suggest is that you keep checking your account, I saw my refund before I got the letter telling me about it.
anneeb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 19, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Gemini157
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I have just checked now and mine has been refunded today. This morning I had a reply to my second Secure Message in which I had asked if they could give me a timescale of when to expect my refund. The answer was We have lots of forms to handle etc etc, and they would keep my informed. Tonight it is there!
As others have said, sending the Secure Messages does seem to spur them on.
Gemini157 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
epickles
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by Gemini157 View Post
I have just checked now and mine has been refunded today. This morning I had a reply to my second Secure Message in which I had asked if they could give me a timescale of when to expect my refund. The answer was We have lots of forms to handle etc etc, and they would keep my informed. Tonight it is there!
As others have said, sending the Secure Messages does seem to spur them on.
Still no refund for me. I have just sent them a secure message in the hope that it works. Thanks for the tip - glad you've got your money back
epickles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Gemini157
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by epickles View Post
Still no refund for me. I have just sent them a secure message in the hope that it works. Thanks for the tip - glad you've got your money back
Keep pestering!
Gemini157 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 19, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
anneeb
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by epickles View Post
I basically quoted their turn around a normal section 75 claim and added that I understood it would take longer, but if it was as usual it would be in my account and then looked into by them.
anneeb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
epickles
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Had mine late yesterday afternoon - 24hrs after sending a secure message. I knew I would get it back eventually, it was just in the back of my mind all the time. Glad it's been sorted and hope it will be for everyone else asap.
epickles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

We rang yesterday and they said they’d received our stuff and it’ll take up to 4 weeks to refund.
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Bullpeppar
Imagineer

Bullpeppar's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mine was settled yesterday, 3 weeks after I sent in the forms.

DLP-Santa Fe '01DLP-Cheyenne '03Quality Inn Jul'05 Oak Plantation Resort-Jul'07-3wksDLP-Sequoia Dec'08Hamlet Crt-Jul'09-3wksHamlet Crt,NY,HRH-Jul'11-3wksRPR & Rotonda-Jul'12 Hamlet Crt,Rotonda-Jul'13-3wksRPR,Hamlet Crt,Rotonda-Jul'14Watersong,RPR,Rotonda Jul'15-3 wksWatersong,RPR,Rotonda-Jul'17-3wks LGI, Watersong,RPR-July ‘19
Bullpeppar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Tangerineman
New Poster (5)

Secure message is definitely the way to go. Sent on Friday, reply received and refunded today. Many thanks for the advice.

Edited at 10:26 PM.
Tangerineman is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List