Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Oct 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
lorna_99
Excited about Disney

HS fast pass tiers... howís everyone finding it?

So the new tier system has been going for a while now, Iím just wondering what recent guest experiences are.
Did you manage to get additional tier 1 rides on the day or not?
lorna_99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 02:05 AM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
VIP Dibber

We were in Studios today ... had Little Mermaid, Indy and TSM booked ... didnít bother with LM ( however it didnít expire so had to get it removed before I could book others) ... picked up a muppets, RNR and TOT which with some refreshing managed to move them consecutively ... we also Qíd for SDD ... posted wait time was 60 min- Touring Plans said it was 45 ... we waited 40 :-)

There was then a massive thunder storm ... so we ducked into a shop and I just tried for outdoor rides at any park- we picked up a FP for Everest which turned into an anytime which we used on safari ... then bagged a FOP... then straight after an Everest !

All in all a great day for us!

Edited at 02:07 AM.
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 04:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by lorna_99 View Post
So the new tier system has been going for a while now, Iím just wondering what recent guest experiences are.
Did you manage to get additional tier 1 rides on the day or not?
I donít like the new system, it seemed pointless booking shows we had no intention of going to. However we had no trouble picking up additional tier one fast passes afterwards. This was second two weeks of September.
Claudette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 06:33 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We were also there in September and were able to get further tier 1 FP. Usually TSM but that was our choice.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

I go to HS for the shows so it's fine for me.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Managed to get additional tier 1 for TOT and TSM after initial 3. Be interesting to see what Disney intentions are after ROTR opens in December.
Sept 2004 - Hampton Lakes and Madeira Beach. June 2005 - Westridge. May 2006 - Clear Creek. Apr 2007 - Crescent Lakes and Madeira Beach. Apr 2008 - Crescent Lakes. Apr 2009 - Bahama Bay. Sept 2010 - OKW. June 2011 - LBV resort and spa. Feb 2012 - Regal Palms.
disneypars is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Robblps
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by guinness_79 View Post
We were in Studios today ... had Little Mermaid, Indy and TSM booked ... didnít bother with LM ( however it didnít expire so had to get it removed before I could book others) !
Im planning on not bothering with 2 of mine, how to you remove it ? If I remove it, will it still class as being 1 of my 3 ?
Robblps is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Robblps View Post
Im planning on not bothering with 2 of mine, how to you remove it ? If I remove it, will it still class as being 1 of my 3 ?
I am not sure what you mean by ďremoveĒ, but if you mean cancel then no it wonít be one of the three and you would have to book another.

If you donít want to go to the tier 2 bookings you need to either let them go past the scheduled time or you need to tap in and then turn around and leave.
Claudette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
VIP Dibber

It worked better before with 2 in tier one was it I think (cannot remember but it worked better for sure as you could pick Slinky and Rock and Roll or whatever).
I am hoping it will favour those who are switched on enough to get FP on the fly so to speak.
Old 22 Oct 19, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Robblps
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I am not sure what you mean by ďremoveĒ, but if you mean cancel then no it wonít be one of the three and you would have to book another.

If you donít want to go to the tier 2 bookings you need to either let them go past the scheduled time or you need to tap in and then turn around and leave.
I have no idea either, i was quoting someone else from earlier in the thread
Robblps is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List