Notices

Old 15 May 18, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

It will be a busy week by the sounds of it

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 18, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Loftus
Imagineer

That's the plan. I like to have my evenings filled traveling solo and there's only Saturday night left now. May try to fit in another theater visit or there may be a basketball pre-season game as I note the MSG has nothing scheduled for then do far.
Loftus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 18, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Loftus
Imagineer

And so the itinerary is almost full...

Tuesday 25th September - Stay at the Premier Inn at Terminal 4 Heathrow

Wednesday 26th September - Premium Plaza lounge at T5 for breakfast / Fly out @ 8.30am (and another breakfast!) / AirTrain and subway to the Freehand Hotel / New York City v Chicago Fire in the evening.

Thursday 27th September - One World Observatory at 10.00am (I know you should really wait to see what the weather will be like but this is when I could fit it in) / Walk around Tribeca, Soho and Greenwich Village, visit the Oculus / Book of Mormon in the evening.

Friday 28th September - Roosevelt Island cable car and wander the island then to stops on the 7 train, including Jackson Heights / Queens Museum followed by New York Mets v Miami Marlins.

Saturday 29th September - May be a real Brit abroad and catch the early Premier League game at one of the bars that show football / Brooklyn Flea, Green-Wood cemetery, Sunset Park, Prospect Park - basically a wander around that part of Brooklyn / Top of the Rock at 6.00pm for sunset

Sunday 30th September - Train to Newark Penn Station, wander around the Ironbound area and a beer / New York Red Bulls v Atlanta United / dinner in Bushwick / The Charlatans gig

Monday 1st October - Morning and early PM left free / travel to airport around 4-5pm / 9.00pm Late flight home.

Should keep me occupied.

Edited at 09:52 AM.
Loftus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 18, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
TINKERBELL18
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loftus View Post
And so the itinerary is almost full...

Tuesday 25th September - Stay at the Premier Inn at Terminal 4 Heathrow

Wednesday 26th September - Premium Plaza lounge at T5 for breakfast / Fly out @ 8.30am (and another breakfast!) / AirTrain and subway to the Freehand Hotel / New York City v Chicago Fire in the evening
We are a family of 4 and are staying at the Freehand next year intrigued to see what you think of it