Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 9 Sep 19, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Joopz0r
New Poster (5)

November 2019 Honeymoon!

Good afternoon

Looking at making our honeymoon as smooth as possible any suggestions are welcome.

We are staying at Universal Loews Sapphire Falls, we have no dinner/eating plans and we are happy to take suggestions.

Only place we 100% eating will be Cheese Cake Factory, IHOP and Hard Rock Cafe.

We will be taking Uber/Lyft to get around the parks/I Drive etc.

Please see below the plan:

Nov 6th Wed - Flight from UK lands at 14.55
Nov 7th - Animal Kingdom
Nov 8th - Hollywood Studios
Nov 9th - Universal Studios Florida
Nov 10th - Discovery Cove
Nov 11th - Universal Islands of Adventure
Nov 12th - Magic Kingdom + MVMCP
Nov 13th - Volcano Bay
Nov 14th - Epcot
Nov 15th - Sea World
Nov 16th - Typhoon Lagoon
Nov 17th - Universal - ANY
Nov 18th - Busch Gardens
Nov 19th - Aquatica
Nov 20th Wed - Day Home Return Flight at 18.05
Joopz0r is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Spike1911
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I would say it looks too busy and I wouldn’t go to MK during the day if your doing the Xmas party. I’d have st least one relax resort day.
Spike1911 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

Pre kids this was just like the itinerary we would follow!

We found as two adults we could easily nail a park a day and downtime was waterparks, meals and drinks out.

Post kids we have to take it at a slightly slower pace although we have been fortunate that both our DS seem to share our 'Disney stamina' and we still don't factor in total rest days - we still use waterparks as down time and then things like mini golf or a leisurely meal .. with the odd lazy morning around the villa pool !

i think it looks great :-)
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Brock
Excited about Disney

I would need a rest day or two.

Congratulations for the up and coming wedding
Brock is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 19, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
akhurstf1
VIP Dibber

This looks like a very busy itinerary. I would consider whether you are going to be in the parks all day or whether you would be better having some pool time in the afternoons?

Most of our rest days usually involve shopping and time to relax by the pool.

Congratulations on the Wedding!
Old 11 Sep 19, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Joopz0r
New Poster (5)

Thank you all I do agree it does look busy, was not sure if Typhoon Lagoon would be worth it being 2 adults that love water parks like Siam Park.

I was also thinking the water parks would be the relaxing days that's why I have spaced them out, we are also close to universal so if they get busy we can change park or head back to the hotel.

Magic Kingdom on the 12th totals 15 hours if we did from rope drop to closing but I was thinking of heading to Disney Springs at lunch for a few hours to relax not sure if this is easy to do.
My other half loves Disney and I feel Magic Kingdom could be the Magic place and I dont want to feel like we missed anything.

The biggest fear we have is food we dont want just burgers all the time so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Joopz0r is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
amarooney
VIP Dibber

amarooney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Joopz0r View Post
Thank you all I do agree it does look busy, was not sure if Typhoon Lagoon would be worth it being 2 adults that love water parks like Siam Park.

I was also thinking the water parks would be the relaxing days that's why I have spaced them out, we are also close to universal so if they get busy we can change park or head back to the hotel.

Magic Kingdom on the 12th totals 15 hours if we did from rope drop to closing but I was thinking of heading to Disney Springs at lunch for a few hours to relax not sure if this is easy to do.
My other half loves Disney and I feel Magic Kingdom could be the Magic place and I dont want to feel like we missed anything.

The biggest fear we have is food we dont want just burgers all the time so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Go to You tube and check out the likes of Tim Tracker or the Disney Food Blog (DFB). They will give you loads of ideas for non burger/hot dog meals at counter service restaurants.
amarooney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 06:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Brock
Excited about Disney

Look at the menu for the boathouse.
We always have an excellent meal there
Brock is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 19, 06:47 AM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi Congratulations
We arrive on the 7th 😆
I would say your unversal days are spread out, as your staying at RPR I would suggest you do those 2 days together to make use of early entry and the fact you can walk to the park's or water taxi,
Places to eat I would check the DFB on you tube, there's also food and wine
But Chef de France is lovely in Epcot maybd a fire work meal either Spice road table or Rose and crown in Epcot of try the MK resorts even if you can't get a table fof CC at contemporary you can eat in the lounge and still get firework viewing ☺ might also be fun to do a characterbreakfast Tusker House is great in AK 😆
Have an amaxing time
Nov 19 CBR, September 22 BRV, BWV 💕
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Joopz0r
New Poster (5)

Thanks for the suggestion i will look into the food.
I have moved Universal around a little so we can do a lot together like you say!

Now i just got to sort transport for Busch Gardens!