Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 18 Oct 19, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Bugs_n_Belfy
Gone all Goofy

Gluten Free Eating in Disney Springs

Good morning,

I am looking for personal recommendations from people who have eaten gluten free at Disney Springs? My daughter is Coeliac so she must follow a strict gluten free diet.

Many thanks!
Bugs_n_Belfy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Hi when I was looking for gluten free places I used this

touringplans/blog/2019/0...-disney-world/
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Bugs_n_Belfy
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I've seen that website, there is a lot of great information on it. I think we're sorted for the parks (well as sorted as we'll ever be), I was just looking for recommendations for Disney springs
Bugs_n_Belfy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
dot
Apprentice Imagineer

they have the best bakery ever at DS for GF erinmckennasbakery/ and all the restaurants have GF options, you can see all the menus on the Disney site
dot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
youre-nicked
VIP Dibber

We went to planet Hollywood and wifey had something GF, cant remember what it was though
Old 18 Oct 19, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

We ate at Wolfgang Puck Express and TRex Cafe. My coeliac daughter had breakfast at WGP and lunch at TRex. At TRex a chef came out and chatted to her/us and at WGP the person at the register dealt with our request. We also at at Rainforest Cafe at AK and assume the DS one is the same (Chef came out).

ErinMcKenna’s is ok. Well it’s more than ok as she could have everything in there but it’s very much free from everything and doesn’t quite/didn’t quite hit the hype for her. Although it was safe and nice enough.

Edited at 08:37 PM.
ely3857 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 19, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida Gator
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We were there a few weeks ago and I enjoyed Cooke’s of Dublin for a quick service - gluten free onion rings, fish & chips, chicken tenders etc. They had a separate fryer. Also enjoyed raglan road and the boat house in the past (I’m a coeliac)
Florida Gator is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 19, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Florida Gator View Post
We were there a few weeks ago and I enjoyed Cooke’s of Dublin for a quick service - gluten free onion rings, fish & chips, chicken tenders etc. They had a separate fryer. Also enjoyed raglan road and the boat house in the past (I’m a coeliac)
I’d forgotten we went to Cooke’s of Dublin aswell. My coeliac really enjoyed her fish and chips but non of the rest of us did which I why I’d probably forgotten! The GF meal was a hit with DD but the non GF very sub par.
Old 20 Oct 19, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinklebell
Very Serious Dibber

I am Coeliac and have eaten at most of the restaurants over the years in Disney Springs. My favourites are Raglan Road and Moritmoto Asia and last time we really enjoyed Frontera Cucina too. If your DD is a child then T-Rex and Rainforest Cafe would be perfect too ( I'm far from being a child and I love T-Rex!)

Regarding Erins Bakery then the earlier post was spot on with the food being free of practically everything so you wonder what on earth it is actually made of. I have tried a few things and not really enjoyed any with the exception of the Cinnamon rolls which IMO are fab!
Tinklebell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List