Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Oct 19, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
jimmymc
Apprentice Imagineer

BA contact telephone number or email

Does anyone have a contact email or telephone number for BA
My booking reference is not recognised when i log in through ba executive club ( it is with regard to rearranged car booking) i can only assume that when the car hire was changed the booking reference should have changed but hasnt! I have rang up a number on the site but it seems that BA must use a call centre , and i spoke to 3 different departments ( when i eventually got through to speak to someone) before i was given another number to ring !

My husband rang the number and was on hold before getting cut off after 40 minutes without speaking to someone!

So frustrating ! So would be very greatful for any advice how to contact BA.

Thanks

Maureen
jimmymc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post

I think there might be something up with the executive club site at the moment. I just logged in to check our flight times and it says that I don’t have any reservations. It’s still working in the app and through the normal manage booking page.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
jimmymc
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for the reply. I thought i would try just going on ba and put my reference in but it doesnt give me an option for just putting a car booking reference. So still no luck Does anyone have an email address.?

Maureen
jimmymc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post

I used 0844 493 0787 last week to speak to BA about making a booking if that helps. It gives you an options menu. I twas answered quite quickly and they rang me back when they had trouble with their system.
Old 21 Oct 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by jimmymc View Post
Thanks for the reply. I thought i would try just going on ba and put my reference in but it doesnt give me an option for just putting a car booking reference. So still no luck Does anyone have an email address.?

Maureen
Ahh it’s car hire only? I changed a booking made on AvisBA today and was told they needed to cancel and re-book with a new reference. My new reference showed almost immediately in the Avis preferred app. Worth trying if you have an Avis account linked .
Old 21 Oct 19, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
jimmymc
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hollie04 View Post
Ahh it’s car hire only? I changed a booking made on AvisBA today and was told they needed to cancel and re-book with a new reference. My new reference showed almost immediately in the Avis preferred app. Worth trying if you have an Avis account linked .
On the avis site our new booking is there but i need the amended car voucher from BA to print off and the BA booking reference is not recognised .
I think its because the ba reference i have is for the original booking and so is now not valid . We have had enail confirmation from BA that the rental has been amended and there is an option to manage the booking but as it has the original booking reference i cant look at it!

In the past when we have rented with Avis through BA they have never asked for the Ba voucher when we picked up the car but i like to have it as proof of payment.

I have tweeted BA so will wait and see if i get a reply!

Thanks again for the help.

Maureen
Old 21 Oct 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
jimmymc
Apprentice Imagineer

"Well i just cant believe it" (in the voice of Victor Meldrew) ive only got an email from BA tonight with my updated car voucher ! I thought it might have been after my tweet but it seems it might have been when I first tried to contact BA by replying to the confirmation email i received regarding the amendment on the car booking. After i replied i realised at the bottom of their email it said that you couldn't reply to this email address! Obviously this wasnt the case! I wonder if they just state this so they are not i inundated with emails!

Anyway problem solved!

Once again thanks for all the help.

Maureen