Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 30 Aug 20, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Silent witness

I am very late coming to this show, but just love watching it. Watch it on Drama late at night, but have now went to On demand and watching them. Brilliant stories, and must admit liiking Jack better than Harry. Love the relationship between him and Clarissa. On series 19 so a wee while before I catch up. Any other followers?
shirley is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 20, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
RachelM
VIP Dibber

RachelM's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Mobile

Yes, I started watching it on On Demand from series 1, now on series 15. I'm sure when it was originally on t.v. I watched from around series 16. Im quite enjoying it but im finding Nikki a bit annoying, dong remember feeling like that when I watched them originally.
Old 30 Aug 20, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes, but only like the Emellia Fox ones. Just on series 19 too but I think this is where I started to watch it in the first place. I'm starting to watch The Bridge, series 1 at the moment as my next project once I've finished the last couple of episodes of Silent Witness
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 20, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Definitely think it got much better once the new team came in, and a lot more gruesome lol xx
shirley is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 20, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

A few years back, they were filming this for 2 weeks at my workplace.
They turned us into the Danish Embassy & had to assure residents & other companies in the area that the ‘police & soldiers’ on our roofs with ‘guns’ weren’t real & not to be alarmed 😳

Had lots more filmed there too; Masterchef (twice!), Paddington 2, Wonder Woman, Dr Who, The Last Panthers, The Crown, Sherlock, Mamma Mia, Austin Powers.
scooby99 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 20, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
mrs rcch
Imagineer

My friend recommended it to me, so been watching SW on iPlayer, really enjoyed it.
Also recommend Waking the Dead, with Trevor Eve, quite similar to SW, plus I always enjoy anything with Sue Johnson in.
mrs rcch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 20, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
RachelM
VIP Dibber

RachelM's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Mobile

Originally Posted by mrs rcch View Post
My friend recommended it to me, so been watching SW on iPlayer, really enjoyed it.
Also recommend Waking the Dead, with Trevor Eve, quite similar to SW, plus I always enjoy anything with Sue Johnson in.
I loved Waking the Dead. I'm sure Claire Goose was on that too. I'll have to see if its available anywhere.
Old 2 Sep 20, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
have watched the majority of Waking the Dead, I was heartbroken about his son, it was a really powerful story line that had me praying for a good outcome. Loved Sue Johnson in it as well, Grace was a fabulous character.

I remember the Danish Embassy one, was a good episode xx
Old 2 Sep 20, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Love Silent Witness, I have watched it from the beginning when Amanda Burton was the lead actor
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 20, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Gev
Imagineer

Yep, love it. When it's on on the BBC and shown over 2 nights, we like to record them so we can watch the story in one sitting. Love Jack and Clarissa. Nikki - winds me up sometimes.