Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Sep 20, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

😂😂😂 if I had any dust of any kind I’d send it. On the p,us side you can now go back and enjoy spending your £8 again, and meet up with those lovely staff members
silverfox46 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

So funny MH looks like a return trip to Waitrose for you tomorrow & maybe you’ll catch the staff on a better day too
Got to get your £8 discount
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Thanks guys for your empathy and I look forward to receiving the pixie dust when it arrives. Waitrose sent me 8 x £8 vouchers for just spending £30 but I might still be a tight sod and take my receipt to customer services with one of the vouchers and explain about my male menopausal issues affecting my thinking capacity (hopefully the Waitrose staff member would have been on the customer care course).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Thanks guys for your empathy and I look forward to receiving the pixie dust when it arrives. Waitrose sent me 8 x £8 vouchers for just spending £30 but I might still be a tight sod and take my receipt to customer services with one of the vouchers and explain about my male menopausal issues affecting my thinking capacity (hopefully the Waitrose staff member would have been on the customer care course).
I'm sure they'll take pity on you MH. Tell them about your profiterole fettish 😉
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

Absolutely shocking dear Mickey, the way you were treated is unacceptable plus the stress levels alone means you qualify for a humongous amount of pixie dust my friend, try to stay strong 💪💪💪 I even think I may be having the menopause too because in the gym today I could only squat 120kg for reps instead of 130kg, I feel weak 😔😔😔😔

Edited at 08:32 AM.
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Can I send ordinary dust, I have plenty of it!
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

They’d probably just been told they weren’t getting their profit share!
Sounds like a nightmare MH. You must relax this evening and let Mrs MH run around after you...

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Sending you lots of dust from a pixie.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
You pay to park at a supermarket? 😂😂😂😂 it’s not pixie dust that you need
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 12:56 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I have never asked for pixie dust before because I don't really know what it involves, but it sounds as though it's for dibbers who are having a hard time so today I need to have some.

The following is based on actual events that occured within the past hour; I went to Waitrose for the first time since lockdown because I had an £8 money off voucher (otherwise I can't afford to shop there). The first issue I had was that none of the car park machines were working so I spoke to a lady at customer services in Waitrose who must have missed out on the customer service training course. I then starting shopping concerned I would get a parking ticket and my anxiety levels were high due to me suffering with my male menopause symptoms today. When I got to the self service checkout I had issues with a couple of items and the lady that came over must have also missed out on the waitrose customer service training course. Anyway I got to the car and fortunately no parking ticket so I felt happier until I started driving home and realised in all the confusion I had forgotten to scan my £8 money off voucher. I got home only to be told by Mrs MH that I got the wrong items.

So I'm sure I must qualify for some pixie dust after what I've been through.

Thank you in advance for anyone sending me pixie dust (I'm not sure how long it takes to arrive once sent).
One of your better wind ups here kidda... yer kna perfectly well pixie dust doesn't exist, but as I can attest house dust certainly does and, looking around my hoose, in copious amounts too, reckon it's time I rang the polis and report a break in as they'll send a SOCO round to dust for prints. It's my own fault, I've been using my idea of housework, giving the room a sweeping glance, too much this year

You're more than welcome to our dust, I'll even freely post it in a small envelope with a 2nd class stamp, one bonus is you get to name it anything you please,. There's nowt magical about it, skin from me, wor lad and even tho she passed two year ago there's bound to be our Amber mitten hair in there too, along with a myriad of dust mites, damn it's worth dusting to send that to you MH, in fact I'll include the dust from our Dyson small ball vac, my cup of kindness doth run over