Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Mar 18, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Gezzs
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JammyDoja View Post
Please book direct with Disney. The Rob dog prices Attraction tickets direct are charging are discussing. Last year they were selling them at a bargain price I think it was around £46-£48. Now the same price if not more then Disney? Book direct with Disney even if its a few quid more. £77-£80 for early dates of MVMCP. On the site it says Adult tickets from £54? Where are the £54 tickets?
Disney have not released the 2018 prices yet, but you say ATD are charging "rob dog prices"... then you go on to say "Book direct with Disney even if its a few quid more". I think you contradicted yourself there...

Of course Disney would not over charge you... resort car park charges...<cough, cough>

Florida: July 2009, Aug 2011, Sept 2014, Sept 2018, Sept 2024
Disneyland Paris: Dec 2023

Edited at 11:22 AM.
Gezzs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 18, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
simker
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I will wait until there are more options to buy from so I can compare prices and get the beat deal
11/2001 (Embassy vacation resort LBV) 6/2005 (southern dunes villa), 05/2007 (Sandy Ridge villa), 12/2008 (Bass Lakes villa), 12/ 2011 (Lake Wilson villa), 7/2014 (Regal Palms), 8/2016 (Sandy Ridge villa), 9/2018 (Lake Davenport Villa), 9/2019 (Sandy Ridge Villa)

simker is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 18, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by chmurf View Post
ATD page now says "not authorised to view this page"

have they jumped the gun and now backed off ?
I'm getting the same error code! Are they on sale or not?

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 18, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
Apparently they should have gone on sale next Monday. So you can buy them from then.

https://DIBB.in/13125696
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 18, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Gezzs
Imagineer

On the other thread:
Morning,

Just to say we got a little over-excited yesterday and launched these Disney special event tickets slightly ahead of time!

Rest assured, all the dates we featured on our site were accurate and any bookings taken are valid, but we have now taken these off sale again until the official launch date of Monday 19th March.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. It was a genuine mistake, but all tickets will be available to book again from Monday.

Cheers,

Chris

Director
Attraction Tickets Direct

Gezzs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 18, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Plato
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Gezzs View Post
On the other thread:
Morning,

Just to say we got a little over-excited yesterday and launched these Disney special event tickets slightly ahead of time!

Rest assured, all the dates we featured on our site were accurate and any bookings taken are valid, but we have now taken these off sale again until the official launch date of Monday 19th March.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. It was a genuine mistake, but all tickets will be available to book again from Monday.

Cheers,

Chris

Director
Attraction Tickets Direct
Can we please be told the face value of these tickets please, as Disney have not published these yet. I don't feel it is fair to offer third party tickets without the customer knowing the mark-up they are paying or the discount they are receiving.
Plato is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 18, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Gezzs
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Plato View Post
Can we please be told the face value of these tickets please, as Disney have not published these yet. I don't feel it is fair to offer third party tickets without the customer knowing the mark-up they are paying or the discount they are receiving.
Hi Plato. I do not work for ATD, I merely reposted the comment that had been made by them on one of the now many threads on this topic.

I suggest you contact them directly if you have a question for them. My experience of ATD has always been positive, so I am sure they are not 'marking up' the prices.

Your other option is to wait for Disney to release prices, which I assume will be soon if ATD are now going to release these on Monday.

Old 15 Mar 18, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Plato
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Gezzs View Post
Hi Plato. I do not work for ATD, I merely reposted the comment that had been made by them on one of the now many threads on this topic.

I suggest you contact them directly if you have a question for them. My experience of ATD has always been positive, so I am sure they are not 'marking up' the prices.

Your other option is to wait for Disney to release prices, which I assume will be soon if ATD are now going to release these on Monday.
Sorry - I saw the ATD end to your message, so made the wrong assumption. They do post on here, so am surprised they have not responded.
Plato is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 18, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Gezzs
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Plato View Post
Sorry - I saw the ATD end to your message, so made the wrong assumption. They do post on here, so am surprised they have not responded.
No worries There's so many threads about this topic, they probably aren't tracking all of them. I've booked my tickets with ATD. They have a 'won't be beaten on price' policy for pre and post sale purchases, so if the prices are (and I doubt they will be) cheaper from Disney, I'll just get a refund.

Old 15 Mar 18, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

I bought my MNSSHP tickets from ATD last night with confirmation, not had an email or message to say they are delaying them.
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List