Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Apr 18, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
den-kjr
Excited about Disney

Mobile Lego land- worth a visit?

Going in June have an itinery planned got 2 free days.

my youngest is 7 and loves Lego thinking he will be too big too go in a few years
Is it worth the price ?
den-kjr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
davdawnbro
Getting Excited

Yea, I'd say it was worth it.

We went last October with our 9 and 11 year old boys who both love Lego.

We all had a good day, totally slower pace than Disney/universal and no way as good. I'd say my boys were slightly too old to fully enjoy it as it's aimed towards younger kids. I'd say 7yo is just about right.

It was not our best park day but we don't regret going. It is in a lovely setting, right on the lake where they do the water ski show.
davdawnbro is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
highlander447
Imagineer

highlander447's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 18
yes its good for kids 7 yrs old will love it not that expensive about £55 for a visit and the Eye, Madame Tussauds and the sea life aquarium ticket
highlander447 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
TGT
Imagineer

I love it. Got some nice coasters and great for kids but I've got an annual pass this year...and no kids, depends really but I think it's fun

Di Gorton
http://www.villasoutherndunes.com

Villa Southern Dunes

Modern Disney-themed villa in the Southern Dunes golf community * Private heated west-facing pool * Sleeps 10* Room for all with sofa, dining & poolside seating for 10 * 2 ensuite doubles (king & queen) * 2 Disney-themed twins * 2 Lounges * 7 Flatscreen TVs * Great games room & amazing dressing up rail

Click >here< to see our Dibb Advert
Email: info@villasoutherndunes.com Florida State License: DWE6312923

TGT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 18, 07:01 AM  
Link to this Post
den-kjr
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Great thanks
den-kjr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 18, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Island mamma
slightly serious Dibber

My youngest loved it at about the same age. Think we got free tickets from ATD. We found that Lego sets in the shops there were also reasonably priced, just had to be careful he got one that would fit in the luggage ;-) . Make sure you have apple fries if you go - they are delicious.
Island mamma is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 18, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Wigan Lass
Imagineer

We managed to get 14 day passes for £25 each from floridatix last year. We went on a Saturday in October with Lego mad 3.5 and 7 year old boys. Was really looking forward to it as we love Windsor and was very disappointed.

The park is tired looking, grubby and bit dirty round the edges and the staff are disinterested. Many of the rides broke on the day we were there.

On the plus side it is quiet with little in the way of queuing and the disability pass system is very good

We arrived at 11am and were fully done for 3pm. It’s a 45 minute drive from Disney area.

I’m glad we didn’t spend more than £25 each..i was hoping we’d do 2 days there...what we did was more than enough
Yacht Club October 2017
Contemporary October 2019
Wigan Lass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List