Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Feb 08, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
alim
Apprentice Imagineer

Question Sorry Crocs AGAIN! Taylorshoes Delivery

Sorry this is another Croc question about Taylorshoes

Has anyone ever bought from Taylorshoes website and got stuff posted to the UK? I have been pricing and their prices are better even with delivery to the UK than Crowneys. They have such a good selection, at least we could get what we want before we go. Thanks
Old 4 Feb 08, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I used Taylors Shoes last year to get some Crocs for myself and my son. I received a great service & I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Jaybeez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 08, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
gk172
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Yes, i used them just before christmas and used a code which discounted the delivery cost i got the new disney pink and lilac and a pair of the disney ones for my daughter and they didnt get stopped at customs as i think they lower the cost on the delivery sticker.

Jun/July 2010 Orlando Star Villa

Jun/July 2007,2008,2009 - Welcome Aboard Villa
gk172 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 08, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
highland lass
Imagineer

Originally Posted by alim View Post
Sorry this is another Croc question about Taylorshoes

Has anyone ever bought from Taylorshoes website and got stuff posted to the UK? I have been pricing and their prices are better even with delivery to the UK than Crowneys. They have such a good selection, at least we could get what we want before we go. Thanks
always use taylors - they are great always a nice note in fron tara - she seems to pack the boxes - reliable and quick delived parcelforce worldwide
? if there is a cheap postage code still /free delivery for u.s. - it tells you at the top of the web page
Old 5 Feb 08, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post

So glad we're all still wearing our crocs, I was worried it would be a quick fad and I love mine. Try finding nice comfy shoes in a ladies size 9 or 10! (apart from trainers)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 08, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by gk172 View Post
Yes, i used them just before christmas and used a code which discounted the delivery cost i got the new disney pink and lilac and a pair of the disney ones for my daughter and they didnt get stopped at customs as i think they lower the cost on the delivery sticker.
Anybody confirm this is the norm.
I work out the cost including the delivery discount to be $41 for a typical $30 pair.
This is above the customs VAT limit of £18, which means parcel force get to charge a £8 fee for handling the VAT collection.
Which if you get "caught" means the benefit is lost.

I got hit last Oct for some small stuff, not shoes, and it eroded most of the savings.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 08, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Dissuziq
Apprentice Imagineer

Dissuziq's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I have bought from taylors, an together with the postage they were cheaper than buying from the UK. I did notice on the mail delivery slip that they had put the value as $10 and under so no vat was asked for. tara must pack a lot of parcels as she did mine as well. I woul recommend taylors for service and delivery was far better and shorter than the crocs I bought off a UK based website I ended up waiting over 4 weeks of the crocs
LA 2008,2016, DLP 2019
Dissuziq is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 08, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I always use them - I'm in Ireland but we get quick delivery

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 08, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
MARL
Excited about Disney

Well I just had to tell everyone I am now a CROC's convert!

Never believed that they could be so comfortable but after reading all the posts on CROC MANIA here on DIBB I decided to buy a pair of 'Mary Jane' crocs and oh my goooodnesssssss, they have never been off my feet!

I have really slim feet and thought that I wouldnt get a pair to fit or that they would slip off but I must say I am impressed!

I know that some would never put them on their feet because of the way they look but I cant believe i'm saying this, I actually like the look fo them now .

Got a great bargain too! £15 for Mary Janes from next online sale! Have now ordered them in a different colour

Sorry to hijack the thread but just had to tell you .
x

1999 MOTEL, KISSIMMEE - 2006 SANCTURY VILLAS H27
2008, CALA-BAY-PARC VILLA
2010 VILLA, WINDSOR HILLS
MARL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 08, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
castanea1985
Imagineer

castanea1985's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 11
Shoebuy.com

Hi I haven't used Taylors, but have used shoebuy.com, and get them delivered to our home out there!

Got an email to get a 20% discount at the moment!

They do deliver to the UK, but not sure how much they charge?!

If anyone wants the link for the above discount, just pm me!

Tracy xx
castanea1985 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread