Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
A MAGICal Adventure WBTA / Day 4 I See The Sea - 09/09/2014

So waking up today was fab knowing we now had two sea days ahead of us! As the clocks went back, we woke up 'early' at 8am, so we got up at 8.30am and headed to Lumiere's for breakfast at 9am.

IMG_5257 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

I started with a Mango Mountain Hike (like a mango version of Palo's strawberry soup) and then had the French Toast and Pineapple Stack, and Matt had the Express with a side order (which ended up being a bowlful!) of Heinz beans. He also had a cinnamon whirl. They also brought around small smoothies, today's was banana and lemon. I enjoyed it but Matt wasn't so keen.

IMG_5253 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

IMG_5254 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

IMG_5256 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Fed and watered, we were at the pool by 9.45am, but the adult pool area was already full, so we headed to the Goofy pool where we could watch the Funnel Vision. We caught the end of Sleeping Beauty, and watched A Bug's Life. I bought a MuuMuu (I think that's what it's called) as I thought I'd make good use of it throughout the cruise (and I did!). That was $39.95.

20140909_105621 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

At 1pm, we headed into Cabanas for lunch. Highlights were beef short ribs, lamb, chicken and shepherd's pie. Matt enjoyed a mint choc chip ice cream cookie sandwich, and I had some profiteroles for pudding. Whilst at lunch, the Cruise Director announced that there was a pod of dolphins swimming alongside us but I didn't manage to get any decent pictures.

IMG_3427 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Today Matt thought he would demonstrate to me what a shark looked like...this will (unfortunately ) repeat itself later in the cruise...watch this space!

IMG_3428 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

For the afternoon, we headed up to deck 10 near to the AquaDunk splash zone where we watched Mulan and Toy Story on FunnelVision. We also headed off to check out the AquaDunk for ourselves. OMG I screamed so loud! Scarier than any ride in Orlando, in my opinion! We also had a little splash about in the AquaLab.

We headed back to our room at 4.30pm, where a card was on our fish. On our first night, Victoria had had a card to give us for our anniversary but had lost it somewhere. Well, someone had found it, and traced us with just our names, and left it for us! Magic or what?!

And then, as we left the room, another gift had been left on the fish...this time it was from Joa & Mick in celebration of their wedding. Thanks guys! It was a lovely touch and a lovely surprise!

IMG_5299 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

The show this evening was The BeatleManiacs. Now, neither of us are huge Beatles fans, and I'm ashamed to say that I know very little of the Beatles' music, but I have to say, I thought this show was very good. We enjoyed the music and thought the impersonations were not bad either.

After showtime, we headed over to the Promenade Lounge for a cocktail and to watch one of the music acts which were on board. There were two guitarists, and two duos, from memory, and The Dreamers were by a long way our favourite. We enjoyed a few nachos and some cured meat and cheese, and I had a Mango Mojito (a bit minty for me) and Matt had a Coke, which came to $10.06.

IMG_5260 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

IMG_5259 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Dinner tonight was at Animator's Palate for their rotational menu. Here was what we had:

Sliced Serrano Ham

IMG_5228 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Black Truffle Pasta Purseittes

IMG_5261 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Baked Potato and Cheddar Cheese Soup

IMG_5263 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Lemon Thyme Marinated All Natural Chicken Breast

IMG_5266 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Heal Crusted Veal Chop

IMG_5264 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Sweet Temptations

IMG_5296 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

White Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake

IMG_5295 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

The 'Drawn To Magic' show was absolutely fantastic. Scott, who has never been a Disney fan before, was mesmerised, and when Sorceror Mickey came out, I shed a few (ok, a lot) of tears...he walks out to the music from Fantasmic which holds a lot of memories for me, and was also our recessional song at our wedding.

IMG_5288 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

After dinner, we headed to the Walt Disney Theater to watch tonight's adult show, which was Los Locos Ole again. While it wasn't as good as the family show the previous night, it was still very entertaining and worth watching.

We hit the sack at 11.45pm, and arrived back to the confirmation that our next cruise (WBTA 2015) was booked and deposit paid...yay! Tonight's towel animal was an elephant.

IMG_5298 by nataliepope183, on Flickr

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 14, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyorefanuk
Imagineer

I love what you chose for breakfast. That is something I would have

What is a muu muu please

What a shame you missed the dolphins

I adore the passport and bag from Joa and mick

Old 6 Oct 14, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Eeyorefanuk View Post
I love what you chose for breakfast. That is something I would have

What is a muu muu please

What a shame you missed the dolphins

I adore the passport and bag from Joa and mick

Yes breakfast was yummy!
A MuuMuu is a white zip up towelling dress used as a swimwear cover up, modelled in the next day
We saw the dolphins play, which was great, just not quick enough for photos!
Yes Joa & Mick's pressie was a lovely surprise! The bag is dead handy!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 14, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Can't see your photos I was hoping to find out what a muu muu is too!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 14, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by caj View Post
Can't see your photos I was hoping to find out what a muu muu is too!
Oh dear! They are showing ok on my iphone, iPad and laptop?!
The muumuu is pictured in the next day's report if you can see that?!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 6 Oct 14, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
M M
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

Love sea days great pics, it sounds like you had a lot of the same acts as on the Eastbound
M M is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 14, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Great day and a lovely present waiting for you.

I have said it every day I have commented but the food looks sooo good! x

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 14, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

A very relaxing day
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 14, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Sounds like a nice and relaxing day and how lovely that someone took the time and effort to return your card

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 14, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by M M View Post
Love sea days great pics, it sounds like you had a lot of the same acts as on the Eastbound
They were fab weren't they?! The pictures of the variety acts are so naff and cheesy but they are just wonderful! We love sea days too...6 consecutive next year!

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
Great day and a lovely present waiting for you.

I have said it every day I have commented but the food looks sooo good! x
Yes we were lucky with deliveries this day! The food really is so good! And there is nothing they won't do for you! I didn't write it in my notes but one day he just bought fish and chips to us (proper battered fish!) and another was an Indian curry cooked by our Head Waiter. We didn't ask for it, he just brought it to us! Wonderful service!

Originally Posted by Chilly80 View Post
A very relaxing day
It was a lovely day! Thanks for reading!

Originally Posted by orlandosgr8 View Post
Sounds like a nice and relaxing day and how lovely that someone took the time and effort to return your card
It was a lovely day and yes, we were stunned about the card. Someone obviously handed it in or a cleaner found it and Guest Services somehow found us with just our surnames! Amazing really and I don't think they would have gone to that effort anywhere else!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index