Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 5 Sep 15, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
Oh Jason what an amazing day - real highs and lows with the storm Very impressed with your run time, especially in the heat/humidity. Must have been lovely to jump in the sea after, though guess that was pretty warm too

I had to laugh that you are not doing a trip report - you've probably written more words for this one day than some write for their whole 2 week report

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 15, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Fantastic reporting, well done on your 5k Pity about the shocking weather on Castaway Cay, we were very lucky and had gorgeous weather all day long
dismamx2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 15, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Leec
Very Serious Dibber

Loved reading this!
We were on the disney dream on the 28th and suffered a similar wash out at castaway cay due to Erika! The rain hit us so hard it was like hail! Some poor soul was getting married during it all
Anyway, we are hoping to do the same itinerary you have just done, next year. So any tips, advice, whatever... Would be greatly appreciated!
Also don't suppose you have pics of your navigators? If so could you pm them me? I'm trying to compare the dream to the fantasy?
Thank you! Becky x
Old 6 Sep 15, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Hurricane86
Trying for More Ears

Really loved reading this (as well as your highs and lows), it was great to catch up with the antics of Bus Spotter, The Loser and Snack Packer!

It's a crime you haven't done a full trip report this year but I suppose we'll let you off since you wrote this highly entertaining epic, thanks for taking the time to do it! DCL looks amazing by the way, I'm severely tempted...
Hurricane86 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 15, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Hurricane86
Trying for More Ears

Also, I love the array of horns!
Hurricane86 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 15, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeysgirls
Imagineer

mickeysgirls's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
The man from the family in front then said “well, the slow runners...”. EXCUSE ME?! Slow?! How very dare he! I’m hoping he was referring to himself, and not me. I didn’t notice him on the run, so he clearly ATE MY DUST.

Just one of the many hilarious lines from your day that made me LOL!

Thank you for taking the time to write this epic report, I've laughed, cringed (running in undies ) and laughed some more!

Absolutely brilliant Jason and I can't wait to start reading your previous reports!

Tracey

Jolly good show

I know what we're going to do today... April 2012 Trip Report
View our spectacular Holiday Trailer in my Trip Report Index!
Booked it, Packed it... April 2013 Trip Report
How to avoid the perfect holiday... February 2015

Hyatt LBV 04, SandyRidge 07, SandyRidge 08, Windsor Hills/Clearwater 09, Hayes City '10, Sunset Lakes '12, Wyndham LBV '13, Champions Gate '13, New York & Clearwater '14, Indian Creek '15 AMI '15, Disney Fantasy '15
mickeysgirls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 15, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer2802
Imagineer

Imagineer2802's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 27

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 74
Originally Posted by vanlou View Post
Oh Jason what an amazing day - real highs and lows with the storm Very impressed with your run time, especially in the heat/humidity. Must have been lovely to jump in the sea after, though guess that was pretty warm too

I had to laugh that you are not doing a trip report - you've probably written more words for this one day than some write for their whole 2 week report
just can't help myself...once I start typing, I can't stop!

2019 - August - Europe on the Magic! 17th Trip!

**~ °o° ~°o° ~ °o°~°o° ~°o° ~ °o°~**
Imagineer2802 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 15, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer2802
Imagineer

Imagineer2802's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Leec View Post
Loved reading this!
We were on the disney dream on the 28th and suffered a similar wash out at castaway cay due to Erika! The rain hit us so hard it was like hail! Some poor soul was getting married during it all
Anyway, we are hoping to do the same itinerary you have just done, next year. So any tips, advice, whatever... Would be greatly appreciated!
Also don't suppose you have pics of your navigators? If so could you pm them me? I'm trying to compare the dream to the fantasy?
Thank you! Becky x
Oh dear...that poor wedding! Must've been so heartbreaking! Not sure I could have arranged a wedding on Castaway Cay...if the weather is bad they sometimes don't dock there at all!
Our navigators are all filed away with the scrapbook stuff, but when I get round to that I'll try and take some photos!

Originally Posted by Hurricane86 View Post
Really loved reading this (as well as your highs and lows), it was great to catch up with the antics of Bus Spotter, The Loser and Snack Packer!

It's a crime you haven't done a full trip report this year but I suppose we'll let you off since you wrote this highly entertaining epic, thanks for taking the time to do it! DCL looks amazing by the way, I'm severely tempted...
Do it! We were very unsure but absolutely loved it!

Imagineer2802 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Sep 15, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer2802
Imagineer

Imagineer2802's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thanks everyone! So glad you enjoyed it!

Old 13 Feb 16, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
xxSmileyKyliexx
Very Serious Dibber

xxSmileyKyliexx's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
I got up early this morning to do my cruise online check in and read your report whilst waiting. I have been in absolute stitches You and your family sound like you had the best time! You've even convinced me to maybe do the run (god help me, i haven't ran since sports day at school ha! Castaway cay is the best isn't it, I've been once and spent most of it asleep in a hammock Glad you managed to get out and explore a little after the storm! Shame the post office was closed! It was when we went too, unsure why!

Thank you for making the effort to write this, you've made my morning!
xxSmileyKyliexx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List