Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 3 Feb 16, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile I want a tattoo in florida

while I'm in Florida in June I would love a new tattoo (Disney themed) I'm stuck on ideas I have seen a few I like. Does anyone have any Disney tattoos they can send a picture for some inspiration
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 16, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

While you're there? Does that not mean that you'll have to stay out of the sun and pool? Would it be better to wait until your return and gather inspiration while you're away?
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 16, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by archibald View Post
While you're there? Does that not mean that you'll have to stay out of the sun and pool? Would it be better to wait until your return and gather inspiration while you're away?
agree with this - a friend got an infection on a leg tattoo because he "forgot" (HOW! ) and went on a water ride at Alton Towers - would not like to have to deal with that sort of thing out there in the heat and humidity, let alone not being able to do stuff.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 16, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Deadlinesman
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Pointless getting one done there, and you'll pay way over the odds as well.
Deadlinesman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 16, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I know people that's had one there and they've waited till the 2nd last day and not went in pool
Old 3 Feb 16, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
gaity
Very Serious Dibber

gaity's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I got a tattoo last May on my last day and the latest time possible so that was fine...however prices are mega expensive...I had one done last Saturday locally 2 hour session and that was £80
gaity is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 16, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Deadlinesman
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by gaity View Post
I got a tattoo last May on my last day and the latest time possible so that was fine...however prices are mega expensive...I had one done last Saturday locally 2 hour session and that was £80
Bargain. My artist is £70 an hour!
Deadlinesman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 16, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I'm from Glasgow. Got one last year and I sat for just over 2 hours and it cost me £300
Old 3 Feb 16, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by gaity View Post
They're expensive? My mum and uncle got one last year and said it wasn't expensive at all. That's why I was planning on waiting till I was there
Old 3 Feb 16, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Deadlinesman
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by adelled2291 View Post
They're expensive? My mum and uncle got one last year and said it wasn't expensive at all. That's why I was planning on waiting till I was there
I was quoted $600 one year for a piece that would have taken 3 hours tops which is way too much. However, depends where you go. My experience with tattoos tells me that in most cases, you very much get what you pay for.
Closed Thread