Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Feb 16, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Who remembers this?!

I seem to remember there was a Cookie stall nearby.

I believe this shopping mall has had a change of name (or even knocked down) since this picture was taken in 2003
BucksBugsy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 16, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Picalily
Imagineer

Picalily's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Yep, I remember it, I think it was at the old Belz shopping mall.
Picalily is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 16, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
That was Belz at the northern end of International Drive. The Mall was demolished and made way for what is now Premium Outlets. Totally unrecognisable if you've not been since Belz was there, much better now though
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 16, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

As you both say it was the Beltz outlet. We did make several trips there in 97,00,01,03 because from memory there was also a CK and Osh Kosh Bosh shop there.

As we were renting a villa near the Jn of 535/192 the lake beuna vista outlets were nearer to us.
BucksBugsy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 16, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Originally Posted by Juliemack View Post
That was Belz at the northern end of International Drive. The Mall was demolished and made way for what is now Premium Outlets. Totally unrecognisable if you've not been since Belz was there, much better now though
Curious! We went to premium outlets in 2005. Now if there is only one of those in Orlando then I didn't make the connection that's were Beltz was but looking at the web site it seems to be the case
Old 4 Feb 16, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
dismadbrit
Imagineer

dismadbrit's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13
I loved the old Belz outlet, first stop was Timberland and Nike across the road then into Bellz, they had a great bookstore in there and a Berkinstock shop.
Old 4 Feb 16, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

I seem to remember there was a Disney Factory outlet store in there as well
Old 4 Feb 16, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by BerkshireBugsy View Post
Curious! We went to premium outlets in 2005. Now if there is only one of those in Orlando then I didn't make the connection that's were Beltz was but looking at the web site it seems to be the case
There's two Premium Outlets, the one that replaced Belz and the one at the southern end of the IRide route, which is the original Premium and probably the one you went to in 2005.
Belz changed to Prime Outlets and then became the 2nd Premium Outlets a couple of years back.
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 16, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
gazadonna9
slightly serious Dibber

gazadonna9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
It's the old beltz
It was set out in 2 sections and across the road there was a huge Nike shop, reebok/rock port and wee electrical shop and some others.
There was other wee random shops like Liz Claiborne dotted around
I was sad to see it go, but what an improvement!
gazadonna9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 16, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Originally Posted by Juliemack View Post
There's two Premium Outlets, the one that replaced Belz and the one at the southern end of the IRide route, which is the original Premium and probably the one you went to in 2005.
Belz changed to Prime Outlets and then became the 2nd Premium Outlets a couple of years back.
Yes that makes sense - I think the penny would have dropped if it was on the site of the old Beltz

Thanks
Closed Thread