Notices
Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 8 Jan 18, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Disney Dim Sum

Morning Dibbers,

Just wondering if anyone has done the Disney Dim Sum at Crystal Lotus in HKDL?

There is a set lunch deal on the Disney website at the moment, but when I go into the booking option the only time available is 12 - which considering the park only opens at 10 is just a bit early to be stopping to leave the park and have lunch?

Has anyone had any luck booking it for later or my other preferred option would be to have it for dinner, again anyone managed to book it for dinner time. With no fireworks it seems like a good idea to head out early evening and get the Disney Dim Sum dinner if possible.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Gemma xx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 18, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

In case anyone is wondering like me you can't have the Disney Dim Sum at Dinner only Lunch time and you need to leave 90 minutes for it so the latest you can sit at lunch time is 1pm roughly as they close at 2:30pm.

Just incase anyone is considering it xx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 18, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
kcsunshine73
Imagineer

kcsunshine73's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Where can you book this? Didn’t come up as an option while looking at hotel ...
DL SanFrancisco to Anaheim Discovery Aug '23 ; WDW Emerald Isle/Florida Keys Dec'18/Jan'19; Dolphin, NYE 2015 DL HROC - 2013-14 Anaheim/LA/San Diego Tokyo Tokyo Disney Sea -April 2013 WDW - Tuscan Villa, GrandFlo & POFQ - Christmas 2012 WDW - Westridge, DCL Magic, ASMu 2011 DLRP - all the hotels (APHs 2007-2011) DLRP SF - March 2006 - DLRP DCR - August 2005 WDW Kissimmee - June 1984
kcsunshine73 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 18, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by kcsunshine73 View Post
Where can you book this? Didn’t come up as an option while looking at hotel ...
With the reservation team if you google the restaurant and just call them, if you are staying in the hotel you can book now.
Old 26 Jan 18, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post

I am just considering it for my trip in the summer. It gets mixed reviews on tripadvisor although reasonable score overall.

I don’t really want to break up my day either though and seems like a bit of a pain to organise.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 18, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
burnoutbabe
Getting Excited

i am also keen to book, I;ll be there a Friday in late may (not staying on site, arrive Thursday). Its the phoning up to book that puts me off, is that part easy? (and i need to find a low cost way to do it, as Virgin media costs £1 per minute)
burnoutbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 18, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
burnoutbabe
Getting Excited

oh i discovered you CAN book it online. (well the set lunch one, valid until end March)

hongkongdisneyland/o...er-type-dining

so keep an eye on it for the month before travel
burnoutbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 18, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

You can book the set lunch online but I wanted to do a specific order of certain Dim Sums. Phoning to book was actually really easy, I called up got a very helpful lady made my reservation and handed over my email address. I got an email at the end of the day with the Disney Dim Sum menu on it to place my pre order - emailed it back.

When we arrived they had our order ready and also gave us the ala carte menu in case we wanted extras (I'd added so many dim sum to the menu we didn't need more food). I love everything, my OH thought it was all ok but he's not a fan of Dim Sum really - but the hotel is beautiful and the art work in the food was totally worth it.