Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 18 Feb 18, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
JenD1
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Mobile

Just shown the Thriller socks to my 19 year old son. I quote “I HAVE to get a pair on next visit! ” When the next visit is we don’t know but believe me we’re working on it... 😊
Old 19 Feb 18, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

All those bags
Perhaps you should be a detective or something the way it appears you can sniff things like that out
Thanks for being honest and including all those ups as well as the occasional down
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
lmi_77
Excited about Disney

lmi_77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
really enjoying your trip reports lots of info for our coming WDW trip in oct'18
Old 21 Feb 18, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Loving the honesty, and let's face it... if you make it through an Orlando holiday without at least one domestic spat then you aren't doing the holiday right!

Wow so much excitement with the bags, I actually felt excited reading along! And so lovely of you to pick up two for Vicky... Dibbers make the best friends

The food at Homecomin' looked amazing, definitely adding it to the list for our next trip!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Loving your trip report and the amount of detail that you've put into it.

Your baby girl is absolutely gorgeous - what a little cutie!

Thanks for the tip about the insect repellent. My husband gets the most horrendous bites and almost ended up in hospital last Summer after getting bitten. I've been worrying a bit about our our trip in August and have got some Jungle Formula from last year but I'll have a look for this brand if you think it's better.

Loving the bags!. I'll look forward to reading the rest of your report.

Best wishes,

Jane
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Toff Princess
Getting Excited

Toff Princess's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 21
Jo sounds so nice and caring but I'm glad you told her to stand up for herself a bit. No sense making other people comfortable and accommodating them when lets face it.. none really goes that out of their way back. Also good spot on the bags.. my husband is also well trained on keeping his eyes open. It really is a must for a peaceful marriage hehe
Old 22 Feb 18, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Another great read. Have to chuckle at your arguments S we have very similar ones while abroad. We once walked the Highline in NYC in silence for 2 hours over a hot dog!

Great luck with the bags and food at Homecomin looks amazing!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 01:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Another great trip report is underway!
Finding the D and B bags if a lottery- so glad she got the ones she wanted.
I had the same with my DVC bag, found it by chance at the YC an drew my Forth of July Tote, just a random single one in world of Disney on the back wall.
And no matter how much we love our spouses, there has to be a Holliday argument, ours is usually on my husband's downer day around three to four days before we go home.
Looking forward to more, and Marceline is lovely, sounds like you. Just went with the flow and let her nap, exactly what we did with our son at that age. Made touring the parks in the evening so much easier.
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 18, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Erial
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I think if they’re the only cross words you had between you all holiday then you’re doing incredibly well!

Love both of the bags. Jo is one lucky girl.

Thanks for sharing.
Claire
X

2005 - Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa * 2011 - Wyndham LBV Resort * 2013 - Sheraton Vistana Resort LBV - Trip Report - Complete * 2014 - Kissimmee Villa - Trip Report - Complete * 2015 - Hard Rock Hotel & Beach Club - Trip Report - Complete * 2016 - New York - Trip Report - Complete * 2016 - Massachusetts Road Trip - Trip Report - Complete * 2017 - Florida Road Trip & Old Key West * 2018 - Florida Road Trip & Polynesian * 2019 - SSR, Grand Floridian & Boardwalk
Erial is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 18, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

Awww Marceline with that porg! I have very similar feelings about porgs!

Oh WOW, those socks are amazing! *sock jealousy*
nanasamboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List