Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 Aug 20, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Leanne1977
Imagineer

Leanne1977's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

Looks amazing, enjoy! We fly to Corfu on 19th August 😊

WDW Villa Jul/Aug 2005
DLP SL Jan/Feb 2006, DCR Feb 2007, Cheyenne Feb 2008, NB Nov 2009, Ibis July 2010
WDW Pop Sept 2006
WDW ASM/HRH/POP Sept 2007 free DDP
WDW Regal Sun/SSR/CIAS May 2008
WDW CIAS/RPR/Cypress Pointe GV Aug 2008
WDW Highgate Park/AKV/BCV Dec 2008
WDW SSR/Pop May 2009
WDW RPR/BCV/BWV/VB/VWL/OKW/Kidani/DCL Jul/Aug 2009
WDW Dibb Villa/Regal Sun May 2010
WDW BCV/VB/DCL Oct/Nov 2010 Wedding trip!
WDW SSR/Dibb Villa/VB Oct 2011 1st wedding anniversary trip!
WDW OKW/VB/Peabody Aug 2013
Leanne1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 20, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Boyle73
Imagineer

Mobile

Fantastic thread, iam probably going to be booking somewhere in Greece next week once we get our TUI Florida cash back.

We’ve never been so reading where your all staying is really helpful.

Don’t suppose anyone is staying or stayed at the Aldemar Knosso Royal? Pics look nice but I havent got a clue on where to start 😆
Old 5 Aug 20, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Originally Posted by Boyle73 View Post
Fantastic thread, iam probably going to be booking somewhere in Greece next week once we get our TUI Florida cash back.

We’ve never been so reading where your all staying is really helpful.

Don’t suppose anyone is staying or stayed at the Aldemar Knosso Royal? Pics look nice but I havent got a clue on where to start 😆
I haven't stayed in the hotel you've mentioned but Crete is amazing. We also love Corfu, a trip to Corfu Town is absolutely amazing.

Happy Planning
Old 6 Aug 20, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by rasmus View Post
Yes there has been an increase, but theres still not really that many. The majority of places and people are sticking to the rules, wearing masks, etc, there are lots of rules for businesses to be able to open and police are hot to fine people as well.

Its definately quieter, but that can only be a good thing right?
Really, you can catch covid anywhere so I wouldn't worry about coming here on holiday xx

Any other questions feel free to ask
Thank you 😀
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

When you fill out the PLF do you put everyone travelling on the same form or do me and DH complete separate forms and add children onto these forms? Also eldest DS is 20, will he need his own form? Sorry for all the questions, am stressing about it!
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 05:11 AM  
Link to this Post
rasmus
Imagineer

rasmus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I "think" as you are all one family there is a lead passenger then everyone else gets added to that form. Not 100% certain though, sorry x
January 2019-Cabana bay/Homewood suites
rasmus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Originally Posted by darbs View Post
When you fill out the PLF do you put everyone travelling on the same form or do me and DH complete separate forms and add children onto these forms? Also eldest DS is 20, will he need his own form? Sorry for all the questions, am stressing about it!
You're stressing! I have been in tears over this bloody form. Theres 4 of us ,me DH DD DG from 2 separate households . Filled it in and could only add 2 to mine ,1 in the 1st section and 1 in the second. It says on the form 1 form per family. But its actually 1 each , it also says under 18yrs old you dont need one. But I rang the greek embassy and they said you do. Everyone has to have their own.
I've tried to amend it but it wònt let me, I've tried to start again from scratch but it days they already have one in my name.
The whole process has taken away any joy of going away for me . So when you do yours make sure that everything is correct before you press submit.
Good luck. We go next Saturday and I can see us being not allowed to fly.
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by darbs View Post
You add everyone to one form, just click add family member and put them in. There are 5 of us, I did the form in my name and added the other 4 on.
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
disney1st timer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
You're stressing! I have been in tears over this bloody form. Theres 4 of us ,me DH DD DG from 2 separate households . Filled it in and could only add 2 to mine ,1 in the 1st section and 1 in the second. It says on the form 1 form per family. But its actually 1 each , it also says under 18yrs old you dont need one. But I rang the greek embassy and they said you do. Everyone has to have their own.
I've tried to amend it but it wònt let me, I've tried to start again from scratch but it days they already have one in my name.
The whole process has taken away any joy of going away for me . So when you do yours make sure that everything is correct before you press submit.
Why don’t you do a new one in a name not yet added and add the remaining members to that one? I think you are overthinking it, they literally do a quick scan of the qr code and names, they don’t go in to any detail.
disney1st timer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Lu Lu
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickeyspal View Post
It shouldn't be this hard, should it? I think I am going to do one each so we're covered it's confusing between what the Greek government website says vs Jet2.
Lu Lu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List