Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Sep 20, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cabbie View Post
Which still hasn’t got an reopening date

-Steve
Hasn't even got Terminal 3 to go to yet and no time scale from Heathrow when it will re-open. HAA talking major redunancies or major salary changes for their staff too.
DisneyCupcake is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Are there any updates yet?

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sophiepop View Post
Are there any updates yet?
I haven't heard anything yet and we are flying Dec 22nd. Last communication I had from Man was dropping meet and greet from our parking.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
I haven't heard anything yet and we are flying Dec 22nd. Last communication I had from Man was dropping meet and greet from our parking.
Fingers crossed you find out soon, it's such a shame to lose meet & greet.

I just want to get the parking booked and the airport hotel too but don't know about food at the hotel or to rely on the lounge, but the lounges in T1 don't look too good, unless they put us in the new Premiair?

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 20, 07:49 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Fingers crossed you find out soon, it's such a shame to lose meet & greet.

I just want to get the parking booked and the airport hotel too but don't know about food at the hotel or to rely on the lounge, but the lounges in T1 don't look too good, unless they put us in the new Premiair?
I would think it highly unlikely that Virgin would use the Premair for a number of reasons but it is closed at the moment.
DisneyCupcake is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 20, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Jillzo
slightly serious Dibber

I'm so glad this post is on here, I was thinking I know most people have rescheduled for next year, but lounge can't be fully booked already! We are going with friends next year who have 3 kids, so thought it would be a good idea and keep them entertained before the flight! Keep checking back for availability but nothing, will need to just keep checking!
Jillzo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 20, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jillzo View Post
I'm so glad this post is on here, I was thinking I know most people have rescheduled for next year, but lounge can't be fully booked already! We are going with friends next year who have 3 kids, so thought it would be a good idea and keep them entertained before the flight! Keep checking back for availability but nothing, will need to just keep checking!
Perhaps the lounge is operating under present social distancing guidelines so that could account for a reduced number of people being allowed to book. It isn't just a Virgin lounge and is available for anyone travelling through that terminal so it isn't impossible that they have reached their allowed capacity at the moment. Hopefully that will change by next year but that is something for our crystal balls which are all a bit cloudy at the moment.
Old 19 Oct 20, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Rach78
Trying for More Ears

[QUOTE=sophiepop;14633337]We have rebooked for next year and our info has come through for terminal 1. I have been in touch with VH and they say that at the moment they have no access to any lounges in T1

I really hope they re-open T2 before we go. Does anyone have any information on this? [/QUOTE

What dates next year are you talking about? We fly May and have booked a T2 lounge
Rach78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 20, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
[QUOTE=Rach78;14685731]
We have rebooked for next year and our info has come through for terminal 1. I have been in touch with VH and they say that at the moment they have no access to any lounges in T1

I really hope they re-open T2 before we go. Does anyone have any information on this? [/QUOTE

What dates next year are you talking about? We fly May and have booked a T2 lounge
July and its got T1 on all of our paperwork

Old 26 Jul 21, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
juless77
Imagineer

Have we any updates with more flights flying now ?
Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando Feb 2010
Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando Sept 2011/2013
juless77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List