Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 3 Sep 18, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyFan2012
Excited about Disney

FP+ booking question (21 day ticket)

Hi

Today is our day to book FP+ (60 days out as we're staying onsite). We have 21 day tickets and our reservation is from 2-17 November. I have been able to book fast passes for all of the days apart from the 17th - it won't let me select this date at all (in the app or the web desktop version). I've called disney twice...

-The first time the lady said remove the app from my system, wait 15 minutes and log back in. Even though I'd already done this, I tried again. It didn't work.

-The second time the lady said it was because I can only book 14 days worth of tickets at a time and once we've used our fast passes on day 1 in Florida we'll be able to book more. After putting the phone down I checked and I was able to book for 15 days (we originally had a rest days I didn't book any). When we had 21 day tickets last year we could book them all at once. Exactly the same tickets from Disney.

Can anybody help please before I call them back again? Have they changed the restrictions for 21 day tickets?

Previous trips: Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, Old Key West, Villa stays, Portofino Bay, Hard Rock, Disney Cruises, Disneyland Paris, Art of Animation, Port Orleans Riverside
DisneyFan2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 18, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyFan2012 View Post
Hi

Today is our day to book FP+ (60 days out as we're staying onsite). We have 21 day tickets and our reservation is from 2-17 November. I have been able to book fast passes for all of the days apart from the 17th - it won't let me select this date at all (in the app or the web desktop version). I've called disney twice...

-The first time the lady said remove the app from my system, wait 15 minutes and log back in. Even though I'd already done this, I tried again. It didn't work.

-The second time the lady said it was because I can only book 14 days worth of tickets at a time and once we've used our fast passes on day 1 in Florida we'll be able to book more. After putting the phone down I checked and I was able to book for 15 days (we originally had a rest days I didn't book any). When we had 21 day tickets last year we could book them all at once. Exactly the same tickets from Disney.

Can anybody help please before I call them back again? Have they changed the restrictions for 21 day tickets?
When I did ours I booked 14 days straight away and then booked on a day by day basis if that makes sense. For instance if I booked 14 days today I could go on tomorrow and book another day, and so on. Maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong though.
Old 3 Sep 18, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Gezzs
Imagineer

Ours was just as Lyn1 said. We could book 14 days at 60-day mark, then every day we could book one day at a time for the third week. We are same as you - 21 day tickets.

Florida: July 2009, Aug 2011, Sept 2014, Sept 2018, Sept 2024
Disneyland Paris: Dec 2023
Gezzs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 18, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyFan2012
Excited about Disney

Great, thanks both. Fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Previous trips: Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, Old Key West, Villa stays, Portofino Bay, Hard Rock, Disney Cruises, Disneyland Paris, Art of Animation, Port Orleans Riverside
DisneyFan2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 18, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Last year they were "honouring" the length of stay but this year it specifically says for length of stay up to 14 days, we had no problem getting the 2 extra days one day at a time.
Sd
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 18, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyFan2012
Excited about Disney

It worked, all sorted now. Thanks again for your help x