Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Jul 20, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
lynjowton
Excited about Disney

lynjowton's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Who wants to go 2021?

We had to cancel this year but i am on with plans for 2021. I did receive all my money back so bigger and better next year if life lets us.We will travel and stay for the English summer holidays so i am waiting patiently for flights to be released. Problem is i dont know whether to book one way for July dates or just wait until later and book return flights and accommodation all in one go . I am tight with spending my money so want reasonable flight prices and dont mind indirect. What are peoples plans at least in your head for now?
lynjowton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

We lost our trip this year so hoping for October next year🤞planning on really special things as we missed out on our Silver wedding anniversary this year.
Will hopefully go upper and we stay in a villa anyway but will have a few days at the coast and just do really special stuff that we wouldn't normally do. 👍

Edited at 04:40 PM.
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
grumpybri
VIP Dibber

Really want to go, especially to go to HHN 30 cancelled from this year, but still in two minds about booking anything just yet.
Old 30 Jul 20, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
tinytots
Imagineer

Going to leave it until 2022.
Old 30 Jul 20, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We're hoping to go November next year - I have a Plan A and a Plan B - just waiting and watching. We have a flight credit with VA for 2 PE flights, so even if the prices go up a lot of it is covered.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Lucaroo
I want to go now!

Mobile

Just booked our flights for July 6th 2021
Lucaroo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
cmpjdp
Imagineer

Nope going to leave it till at least 2022..
Old 30 Jul 20, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Lau-nicole
Excited about Disney

Changed from October this year to Dec 21. I’m hoping things will have improved by then...we’ll see!
Lau-nicole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 20, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Our October holiday this year has been cancelled and looking for October next year. But if there is no vaccine I won't be going. Fingers crossed there will be one.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 20, 06:57 AM  
Link to this Post
epickles
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

We've just moved to April 2021. Originally booked for May this year, then moved to end October - but realistically if the flights go ahead, the experience won't be the same. We have booked everything separately - VA flights and a Villa booked via VR360. Villa allowed us to change dates with no extra charge. With VA being notoriously underhanded with their flight cancellations, we decided to postpone of our own accord with just the extra fare to pay (approx £150 extra pp)
epickles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List