Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Sep 12, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Question Where can I watch the football?

Hi guys

Can anyone tell me if there is anywhere to watch football matches in Orlando? Were going from 8th - 22nd and just realised Leeds is playing on the 19th oct live on sky sports. We really want to watch it.

Many thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 12, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Pottery
Imagineer

Hi try the ESPN bar they know show Football its at Broad walk. Also try the rose and crown its a british pub in kissmmee Thanks Sean
Pottery is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 12, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Snoddy View Post
Hi guys

Can anyone tell me if there is anywhere to watch football matches in Orlando? Were going from 8th - 22nd and just realised Leeds is playing on the 19th oct live on sky sports. We really want to watch it.

Many thanks
I watched Wolves vs Albion playoffs in 2007 at The Cricketers Arms at the Macado at 5am! Emailed the owner through their website before we went to see if he would open. I think its moved somewhere else now though futher up I-Drive, but they are very accomodating, especially when you consider their were only 10 people their watching it at that ridiculous hour.
Old 15 Sep 12, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
disneylover
Imagineer

The Cricketers at Festival Bay at the bottom of I drive near Premium Outlets International have games on.
Old 15 Sep 12, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Pottery
Imagineer

Hi Doh! forgot about the time difference! I remember watching football in vegas but was on at strange time! I sure you will be able to catch the match. Thanks Sean
Pottery is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 12, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Cricketers Arms at Festival Bay is closed, they have moved to Sand Lake Road in the DrPhillips area - not the one heading to Florida Mall
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 12, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
sashadog
Imagineer

Lol don't watch the football on holiday! Hahahahaha :-(
sashadog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 12, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
sashadog
Imagineer

Should of been a smiley :-)
sashadog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 12, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post

The Pub at Pointe Orlando has all sky sports games on, I went there the last game of the season this year and they had about 4 different games on, got lots of tvs and its a nice place for food and a few drinks too.. If you look at their website they tell you what games are showing each month, also just ask the bar staff if they would put a specific game on and they will do it no problem.
Old 16 Sep 12, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Ace thank you so much everyone. I've email the pub to see if they'll pop it on for us. I no its a bit sad watching footie on holiday but we just can't miss the mighty Leeds haha.

Closed Thread