Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 12 Feb 17, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
lou86
Earning More Ears

Universal Opening Times

Hi,

In the middle of doing some holiday planning, especially considering ADR day is fast approaching at the end of the week and now the missing MK hours are up.

When do Universal normally release their dates? I'm sure last time they had done this by the 180 days mark, or am I wrong? They've currently got up until June, so assuming April time? I know their hours don't change too much, but was thinking more about the recommended days. Would using last years dates give me a rough idea?

Thanks
lou86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 17, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

Universal are always later at putting up dates. April/May is probably a good bet. I'd use last year's busy day guide to give an idea. Just make sure you are looking at the equivalent day of the week rather than the date. Weekends are usually busy at Universal, so tend to be listed as least recommended. The same general advice applies though - get to the parks early (and earlier still if staying on-site), have an idea of where you want to head first to try to minimise your wait times for things like Kong, Hulk, Minions, Spiderman and HP rides
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 17, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
lou86
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Animagus View Post
Universal are always later at putting up dates. April/May is probably a good bet. I'd use last year's busy day guide to give an idea. Just make sure you are looking at the equivalent day of the week rather than the date. Weekends are usually busy at Universal, so tend to be listed as least recommended. The same general advice applies though - get to the parks early (and earlier still if staying on-site), have an idea of where you want to head first to try to minimise your wait times for things like Kong, Hulk, Minions, Spiderman and HP rides
Brilliant thank you. I think our plan is to stay onsite to get the express passes, this is what we've done in the past.
Just trying to work out when is best to do that in the holiday and try to plan at least one recommended day. Will have a look at the equivalent day, rather than the date.

Thanks
lou86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 17, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
sonny8093
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by lou86 View Post
Hi,

In the middle of doing some holiday planning, especially considering ADR day is fast approaching at the end of the week and now the missing MK hours are up.

When do Universal normally release their dates? I'm sure last time they had done this by the 180 days mark, or am I wrong? They've currently got up until June, so assuming April time? I know their hours don't change too much, but was thinking more about the recommended days. Would using last years dates give me a rough idea?

Thanks
We are also waiting for these to be released! looking at our countdown we are flying out on the same day 😀
sonny8093 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 17, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
They are a lot slower at saying which park has early entry though. You can only find that out for up to first week in April.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 17, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
We now have July and August on theDIBB Park Hours.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Any idea when September hours will be released? Some of us are too impatient! 😄
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Hibby70
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
They are a lot slower at saying which park has early entry though. You can only find that out for up to first week in April.
The full month of April was available on their old site (the one that had both parks in the same grid with blue and red boxes). Thing is I can't now access it as it keeps diverting me to the new ww2 site.

Anyway it had the 2nd and 3rd weeks of April with EE in both parks at 8:00am
Hibby70 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List