Old 11 Feb 17, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
codym
Very Serious Dibber

codym's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Our 5th Trip of Firsts: Day 11 - Shopping,Cheesecake Factory & HS

This morning started with breakfast at the villa. There had been a little panic with teabags, I'm addicted to tea and always use the m&s extra strong teabags at home. I had brought a packet with me thinking there was 80 in it but there was only 40... major panic as the only place I could get a cup of tea I liked was Starbucks so I used my own anywhere else until I tried Dunkin Donuts black tea one of the days, it was surprisingly good so seeing as there was a DD just up the road from the villa Robbie was sent to get tea from there and of course a few snacks The little hash browns from here are lovely As are the donut holes...

Our first stop of the day was the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. We had never been here before. We went to Tommy Hilfiger, Gap & The Theme Park Outlet. We were mainly shopping for presents to bring back today.

In TH I got 2 pairs of flip flops for myself, a top for me, 2 pairs of socks for my Dad (he loves these socks!) & a top & bag for my niece. $94 for the lot

Theme Park Outlet was next, it wasn't great, a few bargains though. I got an Elsa top & Minnie teddy for my goddaughter, $20.

Always have to look in Gap so went there next and got 2 pairs of shorts & a top for $30. I had been looking at the navy shorts in the Gap outlet store in Dublin during the summer and they were €38 there! There was 50% off in this shop and I had an email for a further 40%. I would say the bargains in this particular Gap store are better than the other outlets.

After Gap we left and drove to the Mall at Millenia. I love this mall. Anywhere with the Cheesecake Factory is always a winner We had a look around, Robbie bought in Tommy Bahama as usual and I went to White House Black Market. Tried on lots of different things but wasn't really happy with anything and bought nothing. Resisted the temptation of visiting Tiffanys as I knew I wouldn't be purchasing anything there this year so thought it best to just stay out! Had a look in Macy's and bought some Xmas decorations. I love the Villeroy & Boch Xmas stuff, it's really old fashioned and traditional looking but is so expensive here so I always try to get something over there. Picked up the V&B nutcracker tree decorations & the Macy's flip flop tree decoration for $30.

It was now time for lunch
I actually took photos of this meal!

Actually I only photographed my own

Take away cheesecake, we are always too full to eat it there.

We went back to the villa for an hour & then went to HS where we had FP for Star Tours, Tower of Terror & Fantasmic.
ST & ToT were great as usual. We had never done Fantasmic before so we're really excited about this.

Waiting for the show to start

Hmmm, I know this will be an unpopular opinion here on the dibb but we thought Fantasmic was a bit rubbish. Glad we did it but I wouldn't bother doing it again!
We headed home to the villa after

3 Part Extravaganza Oct/Nov 2017 *IN PROGRESS*
codym is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 17, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by codym - 11 Feb 17 1:41 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 17, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Some nice bits of shopping today again. Of all the night time shows I would say, much as I like it, Fantasmic probably comes in at the bottom of my list and if I had to miss it, it wouldn't be a disaster.
Old 14 Feb 17, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
A good day

Joan
Old 19 Feb 17, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishvixen
slightly serious Dibber

I'm not the biggest fan of Fantasmic either. It's worthwhile to see once but certainly isn't a must do show every visit for us
scottishvixen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 17, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
codym
Very Serious Dibber

codym's Reviews
Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Some nice bits of shopping today again. Of all the night time shows I would say, much as I like it, Fantasmic probably comes in at the bottom of my list and if I had to miss it, it wouldn't be a disaster.
I won't bother with it again

Originally Posted by laurad107 View Post
I didn't really think fantasmic was that great either.
I really don't see the fuss about it!

Originally Posted by mick View Post
A good day

Joan
Thanks x

Originally Posted by scottishvixen View Post
I'm not the biggest fan of Fantasmic either. It's worthwhile to see once but certainly isn't a must do show every visit for us
nope, we won't do it again!

Thanks for reading x
codym is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We thought the same as you with fantasmic x
Old 27 Feb 17, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Some great bargains again, you have an eye for them, another great day!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 17, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
codym
Very Serious Dibber

codym's Reviews
Originally Posted by Twinklestar1 View Post
We thought the same as you with fantasmic x
Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by disneytrio View Post
Some great bargains again, you have an eye for them, another great day!
Thanks for reading x
Old 18 Mar 17, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lallan
Apprentice Imagineer

lallan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Lots of bargains to be had in GAP store at LBV outlets.

Not been to Cheesecake Factory for a few years and hoping to get there this trip...those cheesecake pics just sealed the deal!