Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 Mar 17, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Rosie'sCrew
Gone all Goofy

Beaches and Cream parking/Epcot?

Hello, I wonder if anyone can please help me.. we have a lunchtime ADR at Beaches and Cream during our trip.
My plan was to have a lazy morning at the villa, then go to B&C,and on to Epcot after that, staying to watch Illuminations.
I figured we'd need to park at Epcot, rather than parking at the Beach club? But is it a bit of a trek from the car park to B&C? Anyone got an estimate of how long it will take, just so I can re jig Fastpasses if neccessary.

Similarly, we're at Chef Mickey's for breakfast on our MK day... I have done this before, parked at MK, then got the monorail to Contemporary, but it was 8 years ago and I can't remember how long to allow

Thank you in advance if anyone can advise. Stressing myself out now with all the last minute planning!

Rosie
Rosie'sCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 17, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Epcot front gate to bc is between 10 and 20 mins - depending on how fast you walk. What time you have breakfast might impact your travel time from parking to contemporary. Again I would allow 20 mins
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 17, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

You can valet park at the Beach Club for $25 for the entire day. It means you can have lunch then stroll to the park for the afternoon. When you are walking out of the International Gateway after Illumination you will feel so smug; no waiting for the tram, just straight back to the car, well worth the extra $5s. As bonus the Boardwalk is beautiful at night!

You can also valet park at the Contemporary if you wish.

Edited at 10:21 AM.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 17, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Rosie'sCrew
Gone all Goofy

Oh that sounds like a good idea! Thanks for replies. So to valet park do we just follow signs for the hotels and turn up, or would we have to book? Thanks again
Rosie'sCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 17, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Yes just follow the signs and at the entrance gate tell the guard you're there to eat and you'd like to valet park and they'll direct you from there. No need to book.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 17, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Sorry to jump on your thread, I have a similar question but we are on site at POR, are we able to park at the beach club for the day or would we also need to use valet parking? Is it $25 for onside guests as well? Was hoping to visit the boardwalk after illuminations, thank you
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 17, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post

You are permitted free all day parking at YOUR resort only. At any other resort you are a visitor and are thus subject to the (free) 3 hour stay rule. If you want to stay longer then its the valet parking at $25.

There are times when the Boardwalk parking lots get rammed and then you will be turned away altogether.

Edited at 06:21 PM.
Old 21 Mar 17, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by geoffa View Post
You are permitted free all day parking at YOUR resort only. At any other resort you are a visitor and are thus subject to the (free) 3 hour stay rule. If you want to stay longer then its the valet parking at $25.

There are times when the Boardwalk parking lots get rammed and then you will be turned away altogether.
Thank you for that, just wanted to know how it all worked