Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 23 Mar 17, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
AlpacaPicnic
Earning More Ears

Amending ADR and MDE...

I'm almost at the 180 mark for booking restaurants

We have a party of 6 of us going, me and 2 children and then my parents and adult brother. I've planned out quite a few restaurants I want to eat in and we were planning to book all of them for all 6 of us but nearer the time my parents might decide to have a few more adult meals and less 'meet the princess' ones!

Will it be a problem to amend the booking from 6 people to 3/4 nearer the time?

And also, I'm working on my ADR day so my dad is going to book the restaurants for me once I've given him a detailed plan about what to book when! I've read something that suggests that the one booking the restaurant has to attend as it's on their magic band- is this true, and if so would it be okay for him to book under my name/ booking reference even over the phone? Just thinking that I will definitely be going to all the restaurants we're booking but they might not!
AlpacaPicnic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Amending the numbers down is easier. You dad can just tell them, which is true that you are the chief planned. Once the reservation is made and linked to mde it won't matter who made the booking.it'a not about the magic band.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

If you parents then want to book some just for them you will need to amend the numbers down first as you can't have over lapping reservations. E.g you can have 1 reservation for everyone or 2 reservations which split the group, but not 1 covering everyone and 1 covering 2people.
Disney Bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
AlpacaPicnic
Earning More Ears

Brilliant, that clears things up, thank you 👍🏼

So, once the reservation is booked and linked on MDE it'll be on all our magic bands so doesn't matter who actually books it?
AlpacaPicnic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 17, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Bear
VIP Dibber

Correct 😀