Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 21 Mar 17, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Jacko5
Getting Excited

Great report, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing how Sunset Lakes compares to Beech Club!

Sunset Lakes 2006, Sheraton LBV 2011, Emerald Island 2014, Sunset Lakes 2017, Emerald Island 2019
Jacko5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 17, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by mick View Post
A great but very busy day

Joan

thanks Joan - what a quick response

Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
Candle 100% burnt- great expression!
Your words convey just how much that stay meant to you. I can only dream that we ever manage one night there
Phase 3 here we come!

It is the only way I can describe it - we burnt the whole candle and still miss it so much.
I am rather pleased/ delighted / amazed that the words convey just how much it meant to stay there. Thank you for such a lovely comment it is what I intend the whole thing to be.
One night in the rest of my life would probably not do it to revisit again -it really is that good

Thank you so much for your continued posting and total understanding of every word I type - It means a lot and gives me the writing urge to get to the end. SO appreciated

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Its lovely to hear how much you loved staying at the beach club, its top of my bucket list to do one day. Your villa looks lovely too, we have only been to orlando once before, and not been in a villa yet, but sunset lakes looks fabulous, so again, thats on my list too! Food at Captains Grille looks good too.
Your holiday is epic. Love it.
Keep reading - lots more epic to come!
I love reading replies like this as it makes me aware as to how our experiences can inspire other Dibbers and just how much everyone loves looking at food pics too.

Hope you stick with me until the end as there is lots more to follow

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
sandshal
Imagineer

Another great day. Loved hearing all about The Beach Club, we've got 4 nights at AMI then a good 12 nights with not many tickets in the villa, bit concerned there'll be enough to keep us occupied but then we've never been to the Boardwalk yet so I guess we'll find something to do.

Keep the days coming, looking forward to hearing all about your villa stay.

Sharon

sandshal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
What a great last day at a beautiful hotel.
I would love to be there again for even one night of my life. Beautiful explains it perfectly

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
Your report has definitely made me want to stay at the Beach Club! But it's lovely that you were all happy to have a bit of rest at the villa too, you needed it after all that Disney magic!
As much as we loved the Disney bit the Villa brought another side to the whole trip - hope you keep reading

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
I've really enjoyed your BC exploits and now you're at Sunset Lakes where we loved staying last time we went with our family! (not stalking you really! :-) )

Enjoy the next bit as you will see Sunset Lakes at its best. Good to read that you enjoyed our BC stay - thank you for reading

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Brilliant last day on site! I WILL stay there one day! Being able to stroll into Epcot whenever you feel like it is the dream!

We are staying on sunset lakes this year! Very excited!

Thanks for sharing x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 17, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I've never left via the DVC side of the Beach Club before, that artwork is gorgeous! They should sell prints in the store.

I only found it as it was the quickest route to the car park.
If I could find that picture as a print I would happily buy it as it was beautiful beyond what my photo shows, so many hidden Mickeys and just an amazing piece of Disney art.

I'm impressed you picked up on its beauty, it is so easy to walk past lots of hidden magic and I would encourage anyone who reads this and staying on site - have a look and just linger. It needs a longer stare than a quick walk past

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Brilliant report. I agree with your wife about the steak at BOG!

Mrs P

Thank you for posting such a lovely response to the report - DW duly chuffed that her steak gauge is suitably backed up!

Hope you enjoy the next part too

Old 25 Mar 17, 01:15 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Amazing that you got to stay at The BC, even if it is the only time. It's such an amazing resort, definitely one for my dreams too!
The food at Captains Grille looks delicious.
Thanks for sharing, great report!
Originally Posted by Jacko5 View Post
Great report, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing how Sunset Lakes compares to Beech Club!
Totally different places and at a totally different pace - two completely opposite experiences and I hope you keep reading to see how different the holiday becomes.

Old 27 Mar 17, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by sandshal View Post
Another great day. Loved hearing all about The Beach Club, we've got 4 nights at AMI then a good 12 nights with not many tickets in the villa, bit concerned there'll be enough to keep us occupied but then we've never been to the Boardwalk yet so I guess we'll find something to do.

Keep the days coming, looking forward to hearing all about your villa stay.

Sharon

Thanks Sharon, lots of villa time upcoming and I can assure you it is as good - my notes are not quite as long though so it tends to take longer to type

Hope you enjoy the rest of the trip report

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Brilliant last day on site! I WILL stay there one day! Being able to stroll into Epcot whenever you feel like it is the dream!

We are staying on sunset lakes this year! Very excited!

Thanks for sharing x

Thanks Rach - lots of sunset lake photos upcoming - we love it there as it is handy for so many things.

As for the stroll into Epcot - will always be in my own dreams for the future too.

Hope you enjoy the Sunset Lakes part of the trip

Old 28 Mar 17, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
jemima2
Imagineer

Mobile

Onto another exciting stage! Villa looks lovely, what a time at beach club ❤ , loving this as usual x
jemima2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by jemima2 View Post
Onto another exciting stage! Villa looks lovely, what a time at beach club ❤ , loving this as usual x
Thank you as always

New days incoming very soon but we had an absolute blast at the Beach Club