Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 22 Mar 17, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
bigbear
Imagineer

bigbear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Breakfast at Gaston's Tavern

We're planning on celebrating my adult daughter's birthday in the Magic Kingdom, from RD to fireworks, in July. We will be having dinner at BOG (her favourite Disney film is Beauty and the Beast). We will be having an early dinner (around 4.30pm) at BOG, as when we did this before we walked into a quiet dining room and had the opportunity to look round, before our meal was served, without disturbing other diners. Why am I telling you all this? Well, I thought we would want some breakfast at around 10am because we can make good use of the first hour (important in July) to get on rides then have FPs booked for after breakfast. We won't want a huge breaky as we're eating dinner early and dole whips will almost certainly feature in our day! I was thinking, to keep the Beauty and the Beast theme going, that chocolate croissants/cinnamon buns in Gaston's Tavern would be good at around 10am. Never having been inside Gaston's Tavern, my questions are: what is the food like and, in July are we likely to be able to get a table without a huge wait? - there will be five of us. Many thanks, as always.
Disneyland, Paris 1998 & 2001
bigbear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
jadepansy459
slightly serious Dibber

I have found it is never busy in the morning time, nice quiet corner of the park when you go there first thing as everyone else is running to the rides. Love the Beauty & the Beast theme for breakfast and dinner !
The cinnamon buns are to DIE for!
X
jadepansy459 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
bigbear
Imagineer

bigbear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jadepansy459 View Post
I have found it is never busy in the morning time, nice quiet corner of the park when you go there first thing as everyone else is running to the rides. Love the Beauty & the Beast theme for breakfast and dinner !
The cinnamon buns are to DIE for!
X
Brilliant! That's exactly what I hoped to hear I know July is super busy, as we've been in July before, but I hoped that 10am might be okay and would fit with an early dinner. Thank you
Disneyland, Paris 1998 & 2001
bigbear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 17, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

Huge Huge Huge for the cinnamon bun! They're amazing. When we went it was pretty busy but I think that was more in the afternoon. And if you're lucky enough you might catch the gaston meet and greet outside

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List